Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long EZ from Jet hobby

Has been eyeing for this plane at Jet hobby... any body has the flight characteristics?
    Now out of stock though...
    Juz crossed over to the DUCT side!

Flying: P-51 Mustang, Corsair, F4 Phantom, Beaver(GF's), TigerMoth(GF's)
    Slope Glider: E-Hawk 1500
    Still in Box: Formosa, Zero Fighter, Me 109
    Things to Sell:
    - T-rex 450XL NIB
    - Nano Falcon(not build yet)

- Speed 370 motor with JST connector & Spur gear $5, PM me

I'm also keen but so far, seems like no one has mentioned much about the styrofoam version. Hmmm.. anyways, there is a larger nitro version on the internet (made of balsa) too. Seems like a cool plane..

Comment

AHOY MATES!!!

GOOD NEWS

LONG EZ is in ROTOR hobby!!!!

i did a recon trip and purchased one.
      DUCT DUCT DUCT GO!!!!

Comment

I had always liked the Long EZ. I had a chance to examine the foam version and was surprised at the quality and weight of the moulding. The quality is good but it does weigh a bit. Could someone tell how this one flies.

Comment

Originally posted by Yeap Chin Poh
          I had always liked the Long EZ. I had a chance to examine the foam version and was surprised at the quality and weight of the moulding. The quality is good but it does weigh a bit. Could someone tell how this one flies.
          This one the elevator works the other way. Meaning up elevator will cause the palne to pitch down & otherwise.... Juz curious about the characteristic...

Juz crossed over to the DUCT side!

Flying: P-51 Mustang, Corsair, F4 Phantom, Beaver(GF's), TigerMoth(GF's)
          Slope Glider: E-Hawk 1500
          Still in Box: Formosa, Zero Fighter, Me 109
          Things to Sell:
          - T-rex 450XL NIB
          - Nano Falcon(not build yet)

- Speed 370 motor with JST connector & Spur gear $5, PM me

Comment

yeap...
            too bad i can't maiden mine till september
            DUCT DUCT DUCT GO!!!!

Comment

hey dudes, the model sucks.... don;t bother buying it... unless you have plenty of spare parts to replace the lousy parts provided... I'm never buying any kits from haoye again....
              DUCT DUCT DUCT GO!!!!

Comment

Hi, I flew mine on gws 002, 9070 prop and 1500 mah 3s with 25a esc. Flew well and behave normally. But the cg stated in the instruction is wrong. It is at least 11/2" ahead of the said area.

Got boring after a while, now I am in the process of modifiying it to an edf 55mm 4200 kv himark on 3s. Now that is going to make it a spaceship for sure.

Other mods I did was for the elevator actuating rod, Tomcatflyers is right. the hardware for the kit leaves a lot to be desired. also steerable nosewheel.

will post some picture of the edf version once done.

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Crabby
                  R.I.P: Slowstick,Spitfire, P 5 glider, VIP, Zero, F 4U Corssair, E-Starter, Align Sports Glider, Expo 3D, Align F16, E-Hawk 1400, EP-10 Electrajet
                  Gary.... you killed so many planes
                  sigpic
                  FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

Originally posted by Vortices
                    Hi, I flew mine on gws 002, 9070 prop and 1500 mah 3s with 25a esc. Flew well and behave normally. But the cg stated in the instruction is wrong. It is at least 11/2" ahead of the said area.

Got boring after a while, now I am in the process of modifiying it to an edf 55mm 4200 kv himark on 3s. Now that is going to make it a spaceship for sure.

Other mods I did was for the elevator actuating rod, Tomcatflyers is right. the hardware for the kit leaves a lot to be desired. also steerable nosewheel.

will post some picture of the edf version once done.

cheers
                    It's a b1tch to build though... the parts were shitty.... anyway what's ur c.g for it
                    DUCT DUCT DUCT GO!!!!

Comment

I am flying mind 1" full inch fwd of what the manual prescribed...cheers.

Comment

okays... i will of set mine to that...

i'm installing in rudders too hopefully it works out fine...

just asking... how do you rotate off ground without steering? this is my 1st time trying this,.. so need to ask...

also i doing some mixing, got have the Flaps,Aileron and elevators on the wing control surface at one time,,, hahaha dun know how to name it.

Flailrvators... hahahaa
                        DUCT DUCT DUCT GO!!!!

Comment

HI..some preliminary pictures...hyperflow 56mm fan with tamazo 2025 4300kv motor on 3s....

cheers

Comment

Wow...Cool.

When are you going to flying the 'jet'?
                            Just because we grow up, doesn't mean we stop playing...in fact, the games just get better and the toys just get bigger...

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... that’s what gets you!" - Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

Have flown the balsa electric version. That's was good thou the control feels a bit 'funny'.

Comment

Working...
                              X