Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini 3D Plane

Come upon this in rcgroup. Wasnt sure if it is the same as what loyn & Joe is having. Don seems to be .... anyway, check it out... looks cool on stationary and in flight. Hmmm.... next project for me

Cheers

Mike

WTS This kit

Slofly do not ship international, but I manage to purchase two set of this Mini 3D EPP Sheet from them, however, with my current projects going on, I don't think I will have time to build it.

If anybody interested, I will let go for SGD20 per set. Self collect.

Comment

Yum yum, if there foam coloured like those in pic? I am interested Possible to let me know whats in the deal. A picture will be nice

Thanks

Mike

Comment

Re: WTS This kit

Originally posted by Wish
        Slofly do not ship international, but I manage to purchase two set of this Mini 3D EPP Sheet from them, however, with my current projects going on, I don't think I will have time to build it.

If anybody interested, I will let go for SGD20 per set. Self collect.
        my friend interested.
        please call him to arrenge the collection. or leave your contact number:

Maman

Thanks
        Team RCFlipMaster

Comment

Dear All,

The USD9.90 kit is only the EPP sheets. You need to download the plan and made a template, then cut the EPP sheet as per the plan and paint it yourself lah... wah lao, USD9.90 dollar for an ARF kit, I aslo want ...

Comment

What size is the EPP sheet and thinkness too ? I may want to get it for my other projects, thanks!

Comment

Mini 3D Plane

Dear all,

The kits are sold. Thanks for your enquiries.

Comment

Working...
              X