Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ensure you have all the necessary "extra works" on the BIG bug's formers!

Remembered, The BIG bug both you and viper is making now was designed for twin ducted fans right at the start, and lately sw to turbine powered. In order for her to take all the high g-loads of a 35lbs sucker up there, somehow you need to consider all or whole structures re-enforcement seriously and at the same time keep her overall weight at watch!

Recent case may due to lack of extra works on her?

AsiaSRC

Comment

HI! Mr Albert,

Yes! Both of us had note already, the thread was start since Monday 25th Apr 05. The owner in this FA-18 was own by Mr Dave(strawboss) what happen was the bulkhead was not reinforced by carbon plate because he thought the bulkhead and spar since can be used on Ducted Fan, Turbine engine should not be a problem too. But he was wrong the bulkhead is only for Ducted Fan if need to install Turbine the fuselage need to reinforced too. Btw, I heard Skymaster is coming out F-18F any pictures to share with us?

Jameswilliam.

Comment

This is the Yellow Aircraft FA-18 Twin we are talking about 98" X 72" lenght & wing span weight 26-30 lbs need 12 servo on this baby and a 36lbs thrust or more to drive her Enjoy The Picyure

Jameswilliam

Comment

Currently, Superbug "E" is one of the mass-production model, and re "F" model roll-out! it should be next year baby. Again it depends on Big Brothers order too! I think you can see quite a few mfgs are sell same Super-bugs of size differ, shouldnt we look into other exciting models too.

These are next newborns in second half of this year!

AsiaSRC

MB339!

Comment

F-16!

Comment

F-22!

Comment

And of course, a jet trainer!

Comment

One of favourite RC scale jet, just like another thread building a foam electric F15 have said, "15 is a very good floater" she float well even for this size!

B Regards
                  AsiaSRC

Comment

Originally posted by jameswilliam
                    This is the Yellow Aircraft FA-18 Twin we are talking about 98" X 72" lenght & wing span weight 26-30 lbs need 12 servo on this baby and a 36lbs thrust or more to drive her Enjoy The Picyure

Jameswilliam
                    James William! that's one beautiful-looking Hornet you got there!

AsiaSRC: You're absolutely right about the 15's floating/gliding/stability characteristics BTW, thanks for these beautiful pictures of the jets, i'm still wiping away my saliva from the keyboard LOL!

Just sharing some pics from my F-15

Comment

[QUOTE=AstroBoy]James William! that's one beautiful-looking Hornet you got there!

How I wish that is mine, but sorry man it's belong to Mr Jorge Escalona from Miami. FA-18 run on Jetcat P200 very fast

Jameswilliam

Comment

The video was took on Apr 05 BITW( Best In The West ) event, the download will take sometime about 5 mins enjoy the show guys. FA-18, F-16, F100, Kingcat, Roo, F-15, F-18E....etc,etc........

Jameswilliam

Comment

i'm still wiping away my saliva from the keyboard LOL!

Hello,AstroBoy
                          Beautiful shots of your masterpc!
                          I have kept one aside, she is waiting for her PST new 28lbs sucker. By then you and any Eagle's lovers can pull some vertical on her. pls save your saliva for the day!

B Regards
                          AsiaSRC

Comment

Another one, "B" model!

Comment

O.K.! here it go, Part Two of (Best In The West)

Enjoy the video

Jameswilliam.

Comment

Jameswilliam! this is for you.

B regards
                                AsiaSRC

Comment

Working...
                                X