Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghostfit View Post
    Great job ! ...matches your bedsheet very well !
    That's my carpet lah.. Hahahahahah!!

will try to trim as soon as possible. I believe it's over weight due to the stickers, the white stickers on the whole fuse and loads of glues and fillers during the building process. My weighing machine kena 'cheong kong' by mum to make hari raya kuih, so i have to wait for her to finish.

I got meself 4 pcs of half AAA nimh size batts rates at 400mah, which fits snugly at the bottom front of the nose leaving a small area about est. 2cm to the front. RX use was the AR6200 (yes both rx), super tight squeeze but manage to slot in. Servos use all around are picos.

I'm setting 2 dual rate/expo throws one @ 50% the second at 75%, also set up for flaps at 40% deflection and we'll see how this overweight baby go.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by nixaad View Post
      That's my carpet lah.. Hahahahahah!!
      Could have fooled me ! ...I thought you're into kinky stuff ! ...you know ? ...On the Zebra skin, Tiger skin, Crocodile skin.

...On the carpet, hmmm ? ...that's even kinkier !
      Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit View Post
        Could have fooled me ! ...I thought you're into kinky stuff ! ...you know ? ...On the Zebra skin, Tiger skin, Crocodile skin.

...On the carpet, hmmm ? ...that's even kinkier !
        .. and don't you go looking for stains...
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by nixaad View Post
          .. and don't you go looking for stains...
          easily covered up ! ...just brush the hairs in the opposite direction over the stains !

...your only problem would be explaining the houseflies swarming on the carpet a few days later !

....Sorry too OT aredi !
          Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Working...
          X