Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compare engine

Can anybody tell me if compare between OS-120III four strock engine and ENYA 155R-4C engine, which is better? Does anybody used ENYA 155R-4c engine before? please tell me something about it, Thanks a lot!!

Hi, it's a bit difficult to compare between 2 engines of different engine sizes, personally i would choose the enya, reason is for it's reliability and long lasting engine, properly run-in and flown, it will serve you for many many years! But be aware, enya engines takes a little bit longer to run-in hor, so don't hurry

Comment

thanks for explaintion!!!

Hi! friend, thanks for your reply, anyway, do your think it can use in 60 size warbird?

Comment

Hi Wang,the enya 155R uses a 16X6 prop for running-in, need to run at least one gallon of 15% nitro fuel, don't use any fuel below 15% nitro or else your idling will be unstable, after that adjust the air/fuel mixture screw, this is an air bleed carburetor, meaning you adjust the screw out anti-clockwise it becomes leaner (more air goes in), and when you adjust screw in clockwise it becomes richer (less air goes in), it works the opposite of normal carb designs so be careful.
        After running-in you can use 17X6 prop, no problem.
        This engine cannot put into 60-sized plane, as you can see the prop size is Sooo BIG!
        If you have that 60-sized plane lying around, i suggest you go buy a Saito72, it weighs only about 40 grammes more than a Saito56(abt. $320), and it's about S$385, can't really remember the price but it's about there, very good and reliable 4-stroker engine.
        If you need to bench run-in your engine just call me 94889008 (steven) and i can help you put that into my engine bench and run-in for you, erm, you must provide fuel lah

Comment

I see!

Hi steven, by the way, my contact number is 94578604 . I understand a lot after read your post. can ask you that where are you fly normally? I am fly at woodland sport school sometimes, sometimes at Tampenis ave 9. do you used this ENYA engine before? yes, it is a reliable engine, I testing it by 15*8 prop can run up to 11000rpm/mins.

Comment

I see!

Hi steven, by the way, my contact number is 94578604 . I understand a lot after read your post. can ask you that where are you fly normally? I am fly at woodland sport school sometimes, sometimes at Tampenis ave 9. do you used this ENYA engine before? yes, it is a reliable engine, I testing it by 15*8 prop can run up to 11000rpm/mins.

Comment

You see, 15X8 prop already swinging 11000rpm, for scale warbirds, don't use blade pitch that's above 7, landing approach will be too fast, use 16X6, 16X7,17X6, bigger prop disc area with lower pitch will produce good pulling power and excellent prop braking. 4-strokers has very good torque at lower rpms so use bigger prop with lower pitch is ideal for your application.

Comment

Re: I see!

Originally posted by wangshenghu
                If u fly at tampines ave 9 and needed help with engines, check out with a guy by the name of ah meng...he repairs engines for a living...and has been an rc flyer for the past 15 years or so..

For Sale

CSM ICG400 Heading Lock Gyro+ ($160)
                (

Comment

Thanks!

Ha! Ah Meng is one of my fly "teacher"! He is a very kind and experience man!

Comment

Hi Astroboy..

Wang Sheng Hu is Ah Kent!!!~~~~

you shoud know him~~~~~~
                    Team RCFlipMaster

Comment

Yes Makuang, i just picked him up at 7am saturday morning and drove him to punggol for a very very early morning flight, it was a great flying session so early in the morning!
                      Kent, want to go again next weekend?

Comment

sure!

Ha Ha, of cause, so lucky can take your new MPV, that is a comfortable aircraft "cargo", why not?

Comment

Working...
                        X