Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TP 2006/07 FYP demo and result (gliders pls be adviced)

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TP 2006/07 FYP demo and result (gliders pls be adviced)

hi i dunno where to put this tread but i just want to inform the gang regarding the testing and demo of Final Year Project for my batch.

The reason why i am informing this is becuase of the concern that the glider season is also coming in around the same time. and since the slope is very near the school i thought the sloping brothers should know exspecially those who tend to fly during school days.

this year we have quite a number of aircrafts and rc models which we (amig ) have no idea whatsoever about their existence the reason why is most of them tend to be under major department like the airforce the police force and the army so there has been an increase of aircrafts flying in tp.

the other big problem is there are also groups doing hydrofoam air craft which tend to run and fly around the reservior itself.

i am really sorry to say how we (amig ) tried to have the airspace in tp undercontrol we still can't stop them as they have the license in ida to fly the aircrafts.

so i just wish to advice the slope glider gang oppersite our school regrading this hoping it won't cause any problems thanks.
    *^(HOKAGE PHOENIX)^*
    Coming soon:
    f-18 ?
    TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC (AMIG)

The hydrofoam ones shld be the those that come RTF, more or less the same range of frequency which can be easily monitored.
    As for FYP, i understand to reach them and enquire about frequencies used is difficult.
    But if you can, it would help alot.

Thanx!
    SLOPE SOARING NOT A CRIME

The irresistible desire, for the irresistibly desired

Multiplex Royal Evo 12 user, and Proud of it.

Comment

Working...
    X