Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S&T Recievers- 72mhz frequencies that work

OK,

So it seems my frequency is not "compatible" with the S&T 7 channel micro reciever Jethobby sells. I thought of changing my frequency to some other, and would like to ask you what freq. are you on, and if it is compatible with this reciever.

My freq. is 72.950, doesn't work.

Sorry, I am confuse why u mention "not compatible" ..... totally cant work? What radio u using?

Nv come across rx cannot work on certain freq.

Mike

Comment

csisfun,
      Have u read the the thread on S&T receiver on www.rcflying.cjb.net? There were some findings regarding its inability to work on the lower band of frequencies.... U hav eto check whether you r on the high or low band.

Comment

Go back and check with the owner, i think i remember him mentioning to me that the higher range of channels for 72 mhz is not compaitable with the reciever. I have no problem with mine in 790 though.

Comment

Does the Rx have auto shift detection? Different brands of Tx have different shifts for 72 Mhz.

Comment

HZM, I've never heard of Rxes that blacklist some frequency. In my case, the reciever will "lock" up in mid air, causing my plane to crash.

Microheli, I couldn't find the thread over at the other forum. Any ideas where it is?

Now, what frequencies do work?

Comment

I don't think it's a problem with frequency at all as stated by the jethobby guy. I remembered this is what he told me that the receiver has problems with frequencies above 72.6xx MHz. It's just probably a case of a bad batch of 72 MHz receivers as this is what S&T told me.

Anyway S&T has offerred to refund me the cost of what I paid for the receiver provided I send it back to Korea. It's been a few months that I've been away from the hobby and I wanted to test the receiver with a low band channel before I ship it back to Korea. I'm just waiting for my Ch29 xtal together with other stuffs I ordered overseas to test with a spectra module on my 9C.

You can email Joey Yi - endlessdmr@aol.com of S&T so you could also have a refund. I'm waiting to retest mine on a low band channel before I take up the offer of S&T.

Comment

Originally posted by FDC
                I don't think it's a problem with frequency at all as stated by the jethobby guy. I remembered this is what he told me that the receiver has problems with frequencies above 72.6xx MHz. It's just probably a case of a bad batch of 72 MHz receivers as this is what S&T told me.

Anyway S&T has offerred to refund me the cost of what I paid for the receiver provided I send it back to Korea. It's been a few months that I've been away from the hobby and I wanted to test the receiver with a low band channel before I ship it back to Korea. I'm just waiting for my Ch29 xtal together with other stuffs I ordered overseas to test with a spectra module on my 9C.

You can email Joey Yi - endlessdmr@aol.com of S&T so you could also have a refund. I'm waiting to retest mine on a low band channel before I take up the offer of S&T.
                This sound logical. Keep us posted in case some of the guys insisted on S&T. I will stick w Berg

Mike

Comment

I won't be suprised if Berg is similar to S&T receivers .... Only the important components are from Germany, the rest is made somewhere else

I'm keeping an eye out for these receivers... I've to wait till DEc before the 35MhZ CRX-M7s come.... Jethobby told me S&T are currently re-vamping their software before they ship out the next batch...

Comment

Ok, Even though I know it would not work, I still tested the receiver with my just arrived ch 29 low band futaba crystal and a spectra module on my 9C. The results are still negative.

I guess I have no options but to send my receivers back to S&T in Korea and get a refund.

Comment

Working...
                    X