Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newbies question

Hope someone can answer some of my stupid question on configuration the FMS.

1.Is the ailerion configurated on the left hand or right hand for mode 1?

2.I had download the wingdragon mode for my FMS.I tried using the aileron to turn the WD and it just straighten by itself once i just go of the ailerion.Is WD really that forgiven in real life form?Or i need to counter the my action?

Both mode 1 and 2 have the aileron on the right side. The WD will right itself to a certain extent but definitely more input and correction is needed in real life than what you experience in FMS
    Last edited by Artyspec; 14-09-2006, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Artyspec
      Both mode 1 and 2 have the aileron on the right side. The WD will right itself to a certain extent but definately more input and correction is needed in real life than what you experience in FMS
      Thank for your reply.But what is the common default setting for mode 1.And which model of plane have most self correcting function that is suitable for someone who never fly a RC plane before?

Comment

Originally posted by Artyspec
        Both mode 1 and 2 have the aileron on the right side. The WD will right itself to a certain extent but definately more input and correction is needed in real life than what you experience in FMS
        Agreed oni mode 3 and 4 the aileron is on the left. (i am a mode 3 user)

The design of the WD main wings are a bit tilted @ the end. once there is a in balance in the angle of the wing to the ground, it will correct itself (Nexstar also)

Comment

as a start... you may want to consider not having the alierons "movable" first... get use to the direction and the way the plane flies. Rudder and elevator are more forgiving... once you go into alierons you can end up in situations which might be very challenging to recover from... (especially when you panic or when you do something silly at low level.)

Have fun dude

Comment

Working...
          X