Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welgard Bl???

Hi,

Any bro put here use WELGARD PREMIUM BRUSHLESS OUTRUNNERS B4??? How the performance of the motor?
    sigpicGround is closer than it appear...

I have personally used the Welgard 2814/06 (1410kv) and found the performance quite promising. It is very torquey and i had to reduce the endpoint of the throttle (Esc: 45A MGM Compro) to fit into the Katana Mini. Torque rolls and harrier rolls are a ease(maybe because i used a over sized BL, typical singaporean kiasu)

This is my personal opinion and in comparison to the Hacker A30-16m and the EF Torque 900 i tried and owned. The power sits between the both of the motors.
    Losers whine about their best. Winners date the Prom Queen.

Most people talk a lot, only few are up for the moment.

Suck Squeeze Bang Blow
    20,000 times a min

Comment

Welgard

What about 22/12/12 1950kv ?

What prop size to use with 3S Lipo ?

Thanks
      2.4G

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for your interest.

As what mathsintrument has mentioned, the Welgard 2814/06 is specially introduced for our bigger electric models such as KATANA MINI and EXTREME FLIGHT EXTRA300E. These models weigh an average of 700-800g (AUW) with a 3S1P Lipo pack and it is this Motor which has the capability of pulling such models with ample reserved power for extreme 3D. We recommend a higher discharge LIPO 2150 - 2200 mAh for its max efficiency...

As for Welgard 2212/12, it is the next BEST alternative for electric planes weighing AUW between 300 - 1000g.
        Recommended prop size ranges from 1047 to 1147 for aerobatics (alternatively ranging between 1060 and 1080 for park flyers)

For your information, our principal from Welgard is targetting very aggressively at marketing over at the other side of the world and soon we hope to see another BL wave hitting the reviews on the RC magazines soon.

For all our WELGARD motor specs and performance, please see here:
        http://www.skyhobbies.com.sg/Brushless_motor.htm

Regards

Sky Hobbies Singapore

SKY HOBBIES SINGAPORE
        200, Jalan Sultan, #02-36A, Textile Centre, Singapore 199018. (along Jalan Sultan)
        2 Blocks away from KEYPOINT, Nearest MRT - Lavender MRT, ICA building side
        Tel : +65 6293 3968
        Official You Tube Channel
        FACEBOOK :

Comment

Working...
        X