Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hobby shop in Hong Kong

Hi,
    I will be transiting through HK in the next 2 weeks, plan to spend half a day before coming back home.
    I am looking for Electric kits, motors and ESC. Are they cheaper there?

Any specific shops to recommend?

Thanks.

MS

hi

Comment

oh i suggest u look ard if the parts could be found easily in singapore.. dun be like me. buy someting crash and canot find spare parts..

Comment

so what did you buy? haha

Multiplex Parkmaster 3D
        Tarot 450SE V2

Comment

MSC,

Just came back from Hong Kong. I can recommend a visit to Radar RC next to Ngau Tau Kok MTR station (green line). They have a large range and sell World Models planes and accessories at a good price

I was looking for the Groovy 3D EP but it wasn't available yet so I bought me one of these . Also bought a Futaba R156F rx from them for less than what was quoted by SHS (out of stock) when I dropped by on transit.

Another place with some shops is Kwong Wah St., Mong Kok but more helis and cars there.

Have fun.

Jeff
          All electric all the time!

Comment

Oh dude!! IT"S RC HAVEN THERE DUDE!!!! go splurge urself in HK. Damn cheap and the whole street left n right sells RC... sigh.. wanna go again..
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by nixaad
              Oh dude!! IT"S RC HAVEN THERE DUDE!!!! go splurge urself in HK. Damn cheap and the whole street left n right sells RC... sigh.. wanna go again..
              Thanks! I only have about half a day there, therefore, I must be selective as I do not think that I would have much time.
              I also have to think about the packaging back if I have too many boxes.

MS

Comment

Working...
              X