Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ehawk 1400

just finished construction of the ehawk 1400, cant wait to maiden it tml !! if all turns well, will fly it at the field this sunday.

setup is stock with 2s lipos 1200. seems kinda heavy

pls keep us updated on the maiden....interested in the plane too...where r u fyling it?

Comment

flew it at bishan park.

maiden was quite good. whether was cooperative. well, the fuse was abit weak, crack when i knock into a tree when landing.
      It can go a wide range of speed, although it does not like to fly slow. Had no problems with the ailerons and elevators although alot of ppl added rudder to it. Tip stalling characteristics apparent during slow flight but if u fly straight and follow a good landing approach, nth will go wrong.

climb on stock motor and prop is...erm... marginal. It gets up there but takes quite some time. Will do well with a bl setup. gliding ability not bad for an electric glider, take note i am using lipos.

Its not recommended for beginner fliers but intermediate to advance fliers will definately appreciate it. then again, just be gentle on the sticks and dun overcontrol.

well, it certainly made my day. luckily didnt crash it, whew !! haha

I will bring it to the funfly on sunday.

Comment

orh ya, penetration into the wind is very good. it will be a mini warmliner if a bl motor is added, haha !!

Comment

I'll see if i can join u on sunday with my heavily repaired saffron.

Comment

anybody else got the ehawk here ??

caution for those who are buying. Better check properly the box see what colour inside first. Although the picture on the box is blue, inside might be yellow or pink. Eh, i am sure u dun want to take mrt with a PINK glider, do you ?? haha

Comment

ammo, the auw stated on the box is 600g but mine might be slightly lesser cuz i using lipos.

generally, it feels quite heavy for a glider thats why it needs to be flown fast.

Comment

quite a good flight today other than the stripped servo gears.

Its gliding ability can be compared to those HLGs, a 1200 mah 2s lipo pack with stock system would last quite long with conservative flying. slope shouldnt be a problem as well.

Comment

having seen it's flights, i would say it's a good glider at a very reasonable price for the quality. flies well enough on stock power plant. glide rate is good also. i would say just go pick it up for those who are considering this glider.

Comment

haha, with more gliders around, we could have a competition of some sort.

glider's a really good way to start out in the hobby, u learn how to really fly instead of just blasting the throttle. good habits..goes a long way

Comment

Working...
                    X