Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i'm new and i need someone to coach me ...

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm new and i need someone to coach me ...

hi there ..i'm luqman ..i'm new to this hobby ..i bought myself a plane called 'happyboy' from singapore hobby supplies ..the package included a futaba transmitter ..6 channel ..and my plane uses 3 channels ..i flew my plane around my area alone and experience difficulty in taking off and everything else ..had a few crashes ..each crash was pretty bad i can say ..i'm staying in the east ..i need someone to coach me ..plz msg me back ..asap guys ..hope to hear from u guys soon ..thanks ..

Since you're staying in the east, make a trip down to punggol field walk (opp punggol plaza) during weekend mornings. There's a bunch of friendly flyers down there who would be more than willing to guide you along.

Just go there and ask and you shall receive.

Comment

Which mode is your transmitter? You need to specify before one can help you.

Comment

Eh i used to have that plane too.. and i stay in the east. where exactly do you stay??

Multiplex Parkmaster 3D
        Tarot 450SE V2

Comment

Since you're staying in the east, make a trip down to punggol field walk (opp punggol plaza) during weekend mornings. There's a bunch of friendly flyers down there who would be more than willing to guide you along.
          Eh i used to have that plane too.. and i stay in the east. where exactly do you stay??
          Hi,

Me in the east to.... Same as Madflurry We can help u if you want. Just let us know. We fly at BR sometime or like what Kenshinz say..go punggol field walk ppl there will help u...

***ALL RC Bro are helpful.... All you need to do is approach them... they are most willing to help
          sigpicGround is closer than it appear...

Comment

Hi Abner, I got my ESC repair. it was my stupid mistake that never check on the small litter switch on the ESC.
            yesterday went for a fly and craches, wing and pro break. done repaired. and fly today .but weather is no good ,going to rain. The brush motor no power la, can't beat the wind got to mod the motor and ESC and battery.
            JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Originally posted by mh3400
              Hi Abner, I got my ESC repair. it was my stupid mistake that never check on the small litter switch on the ESC.
              yesterday went for a fly and craches, wing and pro break. done repaired. and fly today .but weather is no good ,going to rain. The brush motor no power la, can't beat the wind got to mod the motor and ESC and battery.
              Nice to hear you had repair you ESC But sad to hear you plane crash.. Well.. as you know crashing is part of the hobby Hee... Even very season flier crashes...

Yeap, you got to upgrade your motor to a brushless one... is better, it give you more power .

But if you thinking of long term hobby.. i suggest u get yourself a E-starter. This plane are really good for beginner . Even some season flier still flying this plane...
              sigpicGround is closer than it appear...

Comment

Working...
              X