Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electric Pitts

Hi guys,

Need helps here. I just bought an electric pitts made with all balsa wood. Yeap, the red one. While building it, there are four little cubes of wood and two short triangle wood strips, can somebody tell me what are these for? Next, how are the servos mounted on the lower winds where there is no solid area?

Thank you first.

anybody could help?

Comment

Dear headspeed,

If i am not wrong, the four little cubes of wood are for the installation of servos for the lower wing. Two for the right and Two for the Left. They are used to act as a support to hold the servo on the side of the servo so that the servo in the wing will be firm during movement.

The two short triangle wood strips are to be used as stregtheners for the motor mount.

Hope these may give you an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by ebpwu
        Dear headspeed,

If i am not wrong, the four little cubes of wood are for the installation of servos for the lower wing. Two for the right and Two for the Left. They are used to act as a support to hold the servo on the side of the servo so that the servo in the wing will be firm during movement.

The two short triangle wood strips are to be used as stregtheners for the motor mount.

Hope these may give you an idea.
        Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X