Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What comes after a Slowstick ?

I'm currently having loads of fun with my Slowstick. Thinking of the next plane and have come down to either an E-Starter or a Beaver.

I'd like to hear your comments (good/bad) about the Beaver. What I am really interested to find out which bird handles wind better.

Thanks!

------------------------
    Up... Up... and AWAY !

go with the e-starter. no point going for beaver as it'll be like flying your slow stick

Comment

Sorry, a little slow in response

I think this is one of the many ppl's question

IMHO, i think it boils down to which "next" plane can I handle

I had not flown an estarter b4 but I feel if you can handle a SS well and able to land right in front of u, no harm going for the estarter.

Setup some sort of buddy flying, get someone more experience to maiden, it will make flying lots easier. The maiden flight is the most critical flight. Once trim out, its all yours

Cheers

Mike

Comment

Still think a formosa is better ... u'd get bored very quickly with the estarter given u r already bored with the estarter. don't think there is a great difference between the estarter and the ss

'sides, the formosa flies beautifully with all the upside of carrying it through to acrobatics such as loops and rolls.

Comment

True for some degree, but problem is SS is only 3 chr while Formosa is a full house plane. For some it may be more difficult to go stright from SS to a full house acrobatic plane. Even it is more stable than a warbird for sure.

Comment

I haven't try the famosa..
            but I know going from Estarter->P51 is not the right choice for me....
            huh

Comment

nic you just need more tape on your P-51

It is right don't try to be a hero to go from SS to WB..... You got kill instantly for sure....

Comment

Working...
              X