Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Needed wif Estarter

Hi there.... I am a newbe in this aeromodelling and is having problem in flying my first airplane, Estarter. Having no advice and coaching from experts on flying, my estarter has suffered numerous injuries. I feel its really time for me to stop trying and seek help from the expert in flying and maybe triming which i know is very important before my estarter isnt fit for flying anymore. i know there are people who flys in bishan as i am staying in that area i would really appreciate someone who is flying there could give me a much needed helping hand. Anyone can help????

Hi Edwin, u are not alone, welcome I am in AMK ave 3. We fly most sunday morning at bishan. Sorry, this flying details available for selected group of ppl due to some unforseen issue in the past.

You can sms / PM me to check if it is on. But I would not advise beginner to try flying at Bishan because its relative near to road and flat. Nevertheless, you can join us to have it trim etc.....

If totally new to flying, a slow stick / J3 cub will probably be more forgiving.

Mike

Comment

Welcome Edwin, Mike is right Bishan may be too small for new flyer and Estarter may be too fast for someone with no experience on RC plane just too fast. If you have some extra $$ go get yourself a slow stick or same kind. Keep the estarter until you have pickup the basic of RC flying. Other wise you will found yourself keep crashing rather than flying.

You can fly my home made slow stick if you want to, it is good for beginner too, but you have to provide your own RC system (Tx & Rx)

Comment

Hi Lyon thank you so much for your offer... mike has offered to help me trim the airplane. Afterwhich if i still have problem flying i will lend borrow u homemake slowstick for training! Really thank you so much!

Comment

No problem ...... BTW Mike I didn't know you are good in plane too ......

Comment

NB! I will help him to setup first lah since he is just few blocks away from my place.... then u test flight on sunday loh ..... Forgotten to check which mode is he on

Cheers

Mike

Comment

No I am not the test pilot in the group ...... is Frank he can test fly anything .....

Comment

wat kind of airplanes do u all recommend to beginner beside slowstick??

Comment

If u know how to build there are some options around also. but i wouldn't recommend going that way just yet. go for the slow stick and when you are ready to upgrade, just sell it to newcomers, provided the damage is not structural or major.

Comment

Working...
                  X