Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is flying of Electric planes allowed at Tampines Field?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is flying of Electric planes allowed at Tampines Field?

Hi,
    I went pass the Tampines field, the big field next to Tampines Ave 5, directly in front of the Mosque and adjacent to the block of HDB flat, in the evening.
    I saw someone flying a Bi-Plane.

Are we allowed to fly electric there? I saw that there were a few people flying kites. I heard that flying was banned there from somebody. Are we allowed to fly electric there now?

MS

Seen someone flying wing there too, careful to check frequency cos it's quite near tampines bicycle park.

Comment

actually next to Pasir Ris MRT, there's also a big field, not sure anyone seen someone flew there too ?

pls advice leh...that field looks very wide and deep.
      Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

Comment

Many years back, the place was banned from flying due to few incident inwhich plane went into house of those staying in nearby block. Heard one plane also went into the swimming pool.

If you flying electric, I think the chances of being stop is much lesser. I am always prepared, in the event the Police asked me about my plane, I will tell them I got it from Carrefour

Always try to fly at "designated" flying site whenever possible. The closest to it is Tampines Bicycle Park. The only thing is you had to walk a short distance to get to the actual flying ground.

Cheers

Mike

Comment

I hope Mr Policeman cannot differentiate between a Carrefur plane from a home build foam planes.

So, anybody flying at Tampines field on SAT evening? I was thinking...morning at PFW and evening at Tampines Field.

MS

Comment

Working...
          X