Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where in S,pore is Dremel Moto-tools sold?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any pics we cud see. Lots of daddyhooby frens wud be very interested

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie
      Any pics we cud see. Lots of daddyhooby frens wud be very interested
      I would like to also put up some pictures but I do want to get into trouble with the mods...haahaa, you can PM me your email and I will send you the price list and any other information that you need...Thanks.

Comment

Can send me pricelist?

Comment

Originally posted by haowee
          Can send me pricelist?
          Can I have your email via PM, please?

Comment

I may be needing a spare Li-ion battery for the Dremel 8000. Can you check it up and let me know how much it will cost to bring in.
            To win........one must not lose.

Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Tony
              I may be needing a spare Li-ion battery for the Dremel 8000. Can you check it up and let me know how much it will cost to bring in.
              Hi, Tony, the price for 1 piece is US$60 and the price will decrease with more orders...

meantime, I'm trying to find whether there are others who need a spare battery...anyone who knows someone who might need it, please spread the message, if the order is sufficient, the price will decrease by quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by ringrain_78
                Hi, Tony, the price for 1 piece is US$60 and the price will decrease with more orders...
                Ouch!!! Thats expensive.

Confucius

Comment

The Dremel 8000 (10.4v Lithium-Ion) from Towers arrived today. Yippee
                  Even with air parcel post charge, still significantly cheaper than from vendors who carry this product in Singapore. Take note though, equipment from US runs on 110v so you'll need 220-110v converter. I have a 1000 watt converter already as I have many equipment running on 110v (because its so much cheaper to get it from the US than from local retailers).

Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Tony
                    Ouch!!! Thats expensive.
                    Correct...very expensive, that's why I don't bring in and it will be better if you buy from US...my advise is to look and search around for the best price, that's why my prices are only one of the best around...not the best
                    At least, it will save you the wait...

Comment

Working...
                    X