Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP NEEDED on Crankshaft remove

Hi Everyone out there I needed HELP on how to take out the crankshaft out of the crank case in front got one bearing.i tried on boil still cannot take out or i boil not long enough??? as i needed to change that shaft & after i take out is it just put it in the new shaft will do or still need to do other stuff then that new shaft able to slot it in together with that bearing???? my engine is (O.S engine 4 stroke FL - 70) Tks & Regards

Originally posted by adrian
    Hi Everyone out there I needed HELP on how to take out the crankshaft out of the crank case in front got one bearing.i tried on boil still cannot take out or i boil not long enough??? as i needed to change that shaft & after i take out is it just put it in the new shaft will do or still need to do other stuff then that new shaft able to slot it in together with that bearing???? my engine is (O.S engine 4 stroke FL - 70) Tks & Regards
    Did you solve your problem as my thought was that you need to remove the cam shaft first from the crankcase
    before pulling out the crankshaft. The camshaft is mounted in the crankcase at the top front of the crankcase and operates at 90 degrees to the crankshaft. Since it has spiral gear teeth that engage the crankshaft gear teeth, it must be removed first before pulling the crankshaft.

Comment

Working...
    X