Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheapest propeller for electric

Hi,
    Just checked out the local hobby shops here, the price of props varies quite considerably. The cheapo GWS props could cost almost double at some places.
    Can anyone advise where is the best place to buy cheapo Orange color props?

Thanks.

MS

Yeah...i wanna noe too

Comment

Both GWS and Tower Pro props look the same...orange in colour...but from personal experience...the TP ones break very easily...

you may have come across the TP ones which are way cheaper
      TREX 500 ESP
      Futaba T12FGH

Comment

if you don't mind being treated like dirt... you can try out champion lor... can bargain and their things are quite cheap.... but you'll walk out feeling lousy... or but if you want cheap they are the cheapest locally... i think...

Comment

I've heard about "Champ..." I think the law about being "customer is king" is a myth there.
          With the notion that you will be treated like dirt, can you still bargain?

MS

Comment

erm.... the law is virtually non existence there... you have to be sure whats the price lor... treat it like you're in in the wet market bargaining and should be ok lar... its a grab and go kinda place... don't ask questions... sure kanna on... they might even scold u... hahaha or else just buy online from pips or overseas... :P slightly expensive by 20-30 cents per piece for GWS type.... but save the you'll feel after that...

Comment

Working...
            X