Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments on Easyglider Electric (Multiplex)

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments on Easyglider Electric (Multiplex)

I just saw this at Fook Hai, and feel in love with its looks. Anyone has any experience or insights on this plane and whether it is ideal for a beginner?

Cheers

Hi Bro!

How are you?

Yes Easyglider (multiplex) is a very stable and nice to fly plane.

check out its gracefulness in action here.

Post all pictures and videos here. Alternatively, you can upload pictures and videos at the Photo Gallery.

I've helped Zaki to maiden, needs initial trimming as somehow the rudder and tail pushrod has too much tension (due to bending angle coming out from fuselarge), after manually benging slightly a "Z" shape to relief tension,
    its able to move its rudder and tail freely.

However, this motor bundled draws a lot of current, haven't measure, but the 1350mAh 2cell lipo seems overheated and bloated slightly during our initial flight.

so I hope some bros out there would help advice what's best lipo and esc to use.

Thanks
    John
    Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

Comment

slowly read

Comment

Ha! This glider is also appealing to me! Phanchinchong, looks like we on similar paths... Apparently selling at NTC at $180 before discount.
        I can haz diving?

Comment

Thanx bros... I read the info posted and bought the easyglider this evening. But the shop does not have the "activator" and "medium CA" that is needed to build the kit. But happy looking at the foam parts that cost me 150bucks....

Comment

U had to use normal CA, preferbly medium / thick one. NTC should sell the spray type Great Plane "Kicker" / activator. If all else fail and u desperately want to get it up, I had both but my CA is thin type.

Cheers

Mike

Comment

Thanx, gam xia.... NTC got the kicker but the medium ca need a week or two. I can wait that out.

Comment

IMHO.,.....you do not need KICKER.....with normal CA...you got time to adjust....and by time i mean 1-2 seconds....it is important to line that two fuselage halves straight....you do not want a 'banana' fuse.... =)

so save that dough on Kicker and goto Hong Lim to grab a plate of Char Kway Teow....hahahhaah....

happy building....and congrats on your new bird...

btw.....kicker is not ideal as it makes CA brittle....so try to avoid them if possible.... =)

Comment

Thanx.... I got the kicker. Maybe I will use it for field repair if it makes my CA brittle.

I am beginning to love my glider (looking at it in the box) but am battling a dying radio (unstoppable glitching) so will have to buy a new radio to get it installed in the easyglider.

Also, I read somewhere that once glued, the motor and some wiring is not removable. Is that true? Anyway around it?

Comment

bro ChingChong,
                    use tape for the wires inside the fuselarge, though I haven't got a glider like yours. its generally easier to let internal "organs" be removable for future use.

"so save that dough on Kicker and goto Hong Lim to grab a plate of Char Kway Teow....hahahhaah...." [ good one muah ]

keke don't forget to "tah pao" for muah and me ah....more "hum, and chilli"...keke kicker man....
                    Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

Comment

Originally posted by P4cm4n2000
                      Hi Bro!

How are you?

Yes Easyglider (multiplex) is a very stable and nice to fly plane.

check out its gracefulness in action here.

Post all pictures and videos here. Alternatively, you can upload pictures and videos at the Photo Gallery.

I've helped Zaki to maiden, needs initial trimming as somehow the rudder and tail pushrod has too much tension (due to bending angle coming out from fuselarge), after manually benging slightly a "Z" shape to relief tension,
                      its able to move its rudder and tail freely.

However, this motor bundled draws a lot of current, haven't measure, but the 1350mAh 2cell lipo seems overheated and bloated slightly during our initial flight.

so I hope some bros out there would help advice what's best lipo and esc to use.

Thanks
                      John

Wah! Maiden liao?! Tsk tsk tsk... he go fly never tell one. Muahahahahha!!
                      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by phanchingchong
                        Thanx.... I got the kicker. Maybe I will use it for field repair if it makes my CA brittle.

I am beginning to love my glider (looking at it in the box) but am battling a dying radio (unstoppable glitching) so will have to buy a new radio to get it installed in the easyglider.

Also, I read somewhere that once glued, the motor and some wiring is not removable. Is that true? Anyway around it?
                        maybe use hotglue? its more removable then ca

Comment

Ha! I went and got one, too! Damn. Qlty parts. See also lao nwah.

Thank you muah abt the tip on not really needing the kicker. Makes sense becos I won't be that accurate in lining the parts up for gluing. So, more time for adjusting/re-positioning can only be good.

I was looking thru' the manual and was thinking abt the gluing of servo wires onto the wings. I thot it might be better to tape it there, assuming the thickness of the tape used will not deform or affect the wing shape. Hopefully, this will make the electronics more salvageable.

phanchingchong, your problem is with Tx or Rx? Rx can get a fairly cheap one. If it's prob with Tx...time to spend $$$.

Next time want to go Fook Hai, must jio me!
                          I can haz diving?

Comment

OK I solved the radio problem - its quite simple (in hindsight). I got a new radio set - the same one as u - futaba 6ex. Then used the crystal on my "spoilt" sanwa radio and it now works!!! Painful.

Anyway... we two beginners will work on the easyglider together ok?

Comment

Originally posted by phanchingchong
                              OK I solved the radio problem - its quite simple (in hindsight). I got a new radio set - the same one as u - futaba 6ex. Then used the crystal on my "spoilt" sanwa radio and it now works!!! Painful.

Anyway... we two beginners will work on the easyglider together ok?
                              Heheh. You getting the recommended Hitec servos? What's your freq on your 6EXAP? Feel like going Rotor now to get the servos, Rx and crystal. I think I'll just get the HS81. I got 2 Airtecnic servos with same specs as the HS55.

Now can't decide whether to start on Tiger Moth or Easyglider.

Hmm. I think I'm going the way of my cars.....enjoy building rather than playing.
                              I can haz diving?

Comment

Working...
                              X