Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wattmeter help

hi guys.. need help on where and whih wattmeter to get. maybe you guys good recommend me a gd but reasonably cheap one.. for airplanes tat is..
    must also be able to check watt, amp, volts.
    could some1 pls help me. thanks guys.

cheers.. vin
    HucKKK Fest''

Originally posted by wickkerr82
    hi guys.. need help on where and whih wattmeter to get. maybe you guys good recommend me a gd but reasonably cheap one.. for airplanes tat is..
    must also be able to check watt, amp, volts.
    could some1 pls help me. thanks guys.

cheers.. vin
    SHS sells this one by Tahmazo. ~$70. Has all the function u mentioned. Good investment to keep check on current drawn to prolong the life of ur lipos.

Comment

Originally posted by gEcky
      SHS sells this one by Tahmazo. ~$70. Has all the function u mentioned. Good investment to keep check on current drawn to prolong the life of ur lipos.
      hey buddy thanks for the info. but the ting is that SHS is out of stock for that and they have ordered it but not sure wen it wil arrive. any other brands and shops you guys would recommend?

thanks guys..
      vin
      HucKKK Fest''

Comment

Originally posted by wickkerr82
        hey buddy thanks for the info. but the ting is that SHS is out of stock for that and they have ordered it but not sure wen it wil arrive. any other brands and shops you guys would recommend?

thanks guys..
        vin
        Well, this one is really good but quite pricey. Check out the video they have http://aircraft-world.com/shopexd.asp?id=2857 In the mean time, ask around and see if anyone can lent u one to measure on the field. Else stick to the motor charts, they give a good approx.

Comment

SLT - Ampmeter found!!

Hey I was just doing some shopping for this, and bought one at Sim Lim Tower after searching for a long time!! !!!!

Bought the Kyoritsu Kew 2000, which is a nice compact one that should suit the requirement. (60 Amp DC max)

I was surprised that most shops sell only AC Ampmeters, and, the DC ones cost a bomb!!! Finally got this at:

CE-Test & Measurement at Sim Lim Tower B1-18

The lady there Diana was pretty helpful too! You'd be surprised.. many shopkeepers there don't know their meters too well!!!

Comment

Originally posted by elty19
            Hey I was just doing some shopping for this, and bought one at Sim Lim Tower after searching for a long time!! !!!!

Bought the Kyoritsu Kew 2000, which is a nice compact one that should suit the requirement. (60 Amp DC max)

I was surprised that most shops sell only AC Ampmeters, and, the DC ones cost a bomb!!! Finally got this at:

CE-Test & Measurement at Sim Lim Tower B1-18

The lady there Diana was pretty helpful too! You'd be surprised.. many shopkeepers there don't know their meters too well!!!
            hi buddy thnks for the great info, but how does the clamp work.. how am i gonna put the meter in between by batt and ESC to test the current drawn. does the clamp have a snap open and close function.. sori could you tel me more bout it and the important ting is how much is it..

thanks buddy..
            vin
            HucKKK Fest''

Comment

Working...
            X