Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help on my Estarter!

Hi all i'm new to RC Plane, just bought this Estarter at Singapore Hobby. Cost me around $370... I have fix the plan as instruct in the manual given. But got probs with the electronic part. My transmitter is Futuba 4EX with Futuba FP-R127DF receiver. I have connected to all the three servo to the aileron,elevator and Rudder but it does'nt seems to be not working only i the motor move... can anyone help me....

you need to get a ESC or ull burn out the motor

Comment

Originally posted by shmuckerz
      you need to get a ESC or ull burn out the motor
      ESC? is it a speed controller? i do attached the motor to the speed controller and the speed controller to the battery and receiver. But all the three servo doesn't seems to work? Can't fly the bird...

Comment

Let us where do u stay?
        And we can direct you to the nearest fun fly to get someone to help you out.
        huh

Comment

Originally posted by nic
          Let us where do u stay?
          And we can direct you to the nearest fun fly to get someone to help you out.
          Thanks all for the help, rectify the probs, bought a new servo. The old servo was not working. I bought a new E-sky servo to replace. Just return from test flight seems few hard landing though... Take off was easy. BTW me stay at Fernvale, does anyone fly there?

Comment

Originally posted by Gyro
            Thanks all for the help, rectify the probs, bought a new servo. The old servo was not working. I bought a new E-sky servo to replace. Just return from test flight seems few hard landing though... Take off was easy. BTW me stay at Fernvale, does anyone fly there?
            Hi Gyro,

YOu can fly around punggol if it is not too far from your place. I stay in Sengkang too and I usually flies inpunggol during weekend...Feel free to join us...few of the guys flies E-starter...

Cheers

Happy Flyying.
            Just because we grow up, doesn't mean we stop playing...in fact, the games just get better and the toys just get bigger...

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... that’s what gets you!" - Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

Hi Gyro.

We usually fly at Punggol Field Walk on Saturday and Sunday's morning.

Do feel free to join us. It's happening here in the morning.

See u soon.
              Tx: Futaba T6XA 29MHz
              Planes in service
              ArtTech Cessna 182, 2nd;Self-Built Flying Wing, 2nd;GWS Formosa I, 2nd;GWS eStarter, 2nd; Interceptor EP, 2nd; World Model, Melting EP

Nitro
              Sonic 30 size High Wing

Others
              GWS DHC Beaver;EPP Mustang P51;
              BAT Flying Wing; HoneyBee FP: Hanger, still learning to fly

Scrapped
              Hacker El-Bandito

Boats in service
              Negotiator;Destroyer Yamato (tribute to Temannis)

Comment

thanks guys for the invite... will go there when i'm free.A bit paiseh, you all must be pro level flyer... with good and better planes. maybe after brushing up my flight then will join you all.

Comment

Originally posted by Gyro
                  thanks guys for the invite... will go there when i'm free.A bit paiseh, you all must be pro level flyer... with good and better planes. maybe after brushing up my flight then will join you all.
                  Hello,

Don't say that, I am also a beginner. There are a lot of very nice guys willing to help. I learnt a lot from these guys. I strongly believe that you will learn faster if you fly in a group and I am speaking from my experience.

Hope to see you there...

Happy Flying.
                  Just because we grow up, doesn't mean we stop playing...in fact, the games just get better and the toys just get bigger...

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... that’s what gets you!" - Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

hi gyro
                    i fly the estarter as well and ive learnt quite alot after flying at ponggol...
                    many people theyre are beginners and even the pros keep learning, as freeman said most people learn faster and learn new techniques for things such as fixing the plane.

so if you are free next saturday or sunday come fly with us from 730 till round 10

cheers

Comment

shmuckerz

"many people theyre are beginners"

can you tell us what's their name?
                      so you can help them to fly?
                      how many planes have you personally built?
                      how long have you flown?
                      do you use Elevons?
                      Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

Comment

me beginner too...

Comment

Originally posted by P4cm4n2000
                          shmuckerz

"many people theyre are beginners"

can you tell us what's their name?
                          so you can help them to fly?
                          how many planes have you personally built?
                          how long have you flown?
                          do you use Elevons?

i didnt mean offence by that
                          i was trying to say that people there are beginners not all pros.
                          but theyre are pros aswell.
                          sorry if i made that sound wrong

Comment

Working...
                          X