Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Building Plane Service

Hi all i am offering this service to anyone who has no time to build ur planes.
    I only fix GWS planes cause im familiar wth them.

1)To fix the plane is $50 dollars

2)To fix the plane with electronics is $60

3)To fix the plane with electronics and test fly with trimming done, is $70
    "Perfection is not attainable,but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence"

my contact number

My contact number is 91792747
    or u can pm me
    "Perfection is not attainable,but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence"

Comment

Mahendra's Building Skills

I just wanted to add that Mahendra recently built a Tiger Moth for me, and he did a superb job. The finished quality of the model was great, it was properly set up with electronics, and he added a number of modifications that will make it sturdier and more durable. I would recommend that if you are having problems finding the time to build a plane, you avail this young man's services. He is a first-rate modeler.

Comment

just want to add that ppl call me and ask me how much even though the price is on this thread.
        some even try to reduce the prices
        the prices will not change
        so plz don call me and ask to reduce the prices

ps some call me and ask for 70 dollars for building 2 planes and repairing 1 plane..... 3 planes for 70 dollars?????
        its not fair to me so plz don ask to lower the prices
        thk u

Comment

It's a very sad and I'm ashamed to say, Singaporean mentality .....everything must ask for discounts even thought they can easily afford it !

Raj, ....If I were you, I'll just politely decline the deal and hang up the phone dun even bother entertaining these clowns !
          Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Yes, I agree.

Don't be cheapo.

It will take almost an entire day to build a plane well. The time and effort spent to help you built a good plane deserves the price quoted.

If this price is too expensive for u, then try learning to build it urself. Can be quite interesting also.

But good job HEMENDRA. A lot of newbies really need help to build their planes.

Cheers
            Tx: Futaba T6XA 29MHz
            Planes in service
            ArtTech Cessna 182, 2nd;Self-Built Flying Wing, 2nd;GWS Formosa I, 2nd;GWS eStarter, 2nd; Interceptor EP, 2nd; World Model, Melting EP

Nitro
            Sonic 30 size High Wing

Others
            GWS DHC Beaver;EPP Mustang P51;
            BAT Flying Wing; HoneyBee FP: Hanger, still learning to fly

Scrapped
            Hacker El-Bandito

Boats in service
            Negotiator;Destroyer Yamato (tribute to Temannis)

Comment

well thks guys

any of u got planes to build??

Comment

I've got TONNES of planes to built ! .....problem is they're all inside my HEAD !

Comment

Hi,
                  Just want to jump in here to express my thoughts.

I enjoy building planes, especially when the pieces comes together and the feeling of acomplishment. In the old days, my brother and I could stay up very late (especially the night before competition) to build models.
                  My current situation is that I do not have enough space to build, limited time, fending off 2 curious little girls wanting to help (causing more problem instead) and day-time work.

The little time during the last 3 weeks building again, bit by bit, have sparked off my motivation to build again. I got a bunch of materials from ArtFriend and now looking at foam plans.

For me, building planes is pleasurable feeling....would not mind if I am being paid for it. (I hope I did not offend any professional builder here)

MS

Comment

I agree with you MSC, we both come from an era where we go into jungles to catch fighting spiders and put together "AIRFIX" plastic models. .....But times have changed, today kids go into shopping centres and buy Pokemon toys for fighting and put together Power Ranger toys for model !

Today, many things have become "disposable" unlike in the old days where you call the repairman to repair your fridge, TV, Radio, etc, etc......

As such, there are many who could'nt be bothered about building but that is not to say they are not good at flying or that they are missing out on something, it's just that they would rather pay for something which they view as a chore.

Comment

If you don't have a place to build, don't worry ask ghostfit to lend you a small corner of his classroom for you to build your plane. You can get free advice from him. He a nice guys from JFC, airforce and punggol.

Comment

Thanks, Thanks ! ......but HEMENDRA is aredi building planes in the workshops here !

.....He's aredi a member lah !

Comment

Maybe

Hemendra should think about expanding his building repertoire to other makes. I've got one from czech republic that's really needs building but I have no time and really itching to fly it. It's another biplane.
                          Go back in one piece to fly another day.
                          Having fun yet?
                          36.39mhz
                          40.77mhz

Comment

Spiders

I am also one of those who went to catch spiders as a young boy. Those lil match boxes with pandan leaves inside where my KING spider resided really brought back memories but not fortunate enough to build anything more than paper aeroplanes.hehehehe. At secondary school, the most i get to build were 1/72 scale airfix models, even then there'nt any biplanes available-had to content with Mustangs and spitfires. And curses, these will fly only in your imagination. And every Saturday, I could only watch those students flying control line in the school field in front of my house. (Teck Whye Secondary) Those were the days.
                            Go back in one piece to fly another day.
                            Having fun yet?
                            36.39mhz
                            40.77mhz

Comment

sry guys but i don fix other models rather than gws models
                              sry

Comment

Working...
                              X