Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes Shoan

That's what i have in mind as well. I think the cc25 should do the job. Just that i'm looking to get a motor that can do what u described. Will have a look at ur recommendations.

Originally posted by shoan99
    Hi there,

Guess what, I used one single BL motor with one single esc for 5 different planes so far. Just keep on migrating them over to the next plane.

My planes were , estarter, gws zero fighter, phoenix tucano ep, china brand Su-31, & ultrafly ultimate bipe. All of them have been using the same motor.

The trick is stick to the park flyer size (380 to 500) airplanes and get an outrunner BL that runs 15 to 18 amps max. (about 150 to 200W). Example, hacker A20-20L outrunner, himax 2812-1080 outrunner.

If u get such a motor u will not run out of planes to migrate your motor to. You can save $$$, concentrate on flying one a/c at a time. Because the parkflyer size of RC planes is experiencing a phenomal growth. Just keep on changing the plane body will do.

Comment

Hi KennyC

Yes, I'm the same person that asked the qn in rcg. Thanks for your replies. and i looking at overpowering the e-starter

Artyspec

Ideally i am looking for one with bigger shaft as well. Think more duable and crash resistant.

Thanks for the advice Shoan,

yes, i'm one who enjoys flying more than tinkering/repairing as well!

Comment

Working...
      X