Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flying this coming sunday at Bishan???

Dear Folks,
    Hi...I am new to this forum and would like very much to see you experts flying at Bishan. I know that you guys are always meeting up there and love to join you all...

May I join in your group...? May I know the exact Bishan site and the time to meet up?? I would be very much appricate all the info given. Thank you in advance...

Currently, I own a GWS SpitFire and now under repair due to crashed two weeks ago. Suspect it is the Hitec FM Feather receiver fault and thinking of changing it out to a much better one.

Looking forward to meet up with you GWS lover out there...

142 SQN
    For the Love of Flying...

Try the Hitec Electron 6

Comment

'[Hitec Electron 6' A name i'll neva forget probably for a while
      After further probbing, i think it all boiled down to a faulty antenna wire.

Comment

Hi Folks,
        Thanks for the recommendation, I am thinking of getting the Hitech Electron 6 or Berg receiver this weekend.

Heard that these two receiver are much more better than the FM Feather that I am using now. Thank you.

142 SQN
        For the Love of Flying...

Comment

Hi John,

Sent u a PM in case u nv notice

Cheers

Mike

Comment

You can almost buy 2 electrons for the price of a berg.

HZM: can add me to the sites thread when you are free? thanks!

Comment

!

No wonder. I tot u can read it up..... Sorry for all the times i forgot to inform you . Every flyer here should have a piece of the wonderful place.....

Comment

wa bo leh! hint hint!!
                ---------------------
                Ergo 30 SS
                Voyager E

Comment

Ok Ok!

I typically dun like to Ka Ciao pple from their beauty sleep, which is my only golden RULe....

But since i dun wan more flyers to miss out on the fun and the sky...... so I'll do a morning call say around 7 am~ 7.30am?

Comment

Yeah!!!! Ray will provide us a Morning Call!!!

Thanks

Comment

Keep me in your morning call list!

Comment

Typically only for those people who can't wake up on time. ~ We all know who they are.....

It's more for like those people who cannot yet access the LIST. HZM only grants it selectively because it's a very touchy issue. WE DUN wanna lose anymore flying grounds. I hope everyone can appreciate this and what HZM has done to try to prevent this from happening.

Comment

Working...
                        X