Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Merciful,

I do agree that the Scanner is a very good first low winger. But maybe I'd suggest that you'll just buy one and keep it till you are fully competant in soloing your hi-winger from take-off all the way to landing before starting on the Scanner.

One thing about the Scanner, do inspect the structure from time to time for sign of failure everytime you have a bad landing. The structure is not made out of balsa but some kind of crunchy wood.

Comment

Do expect a much more sensitive and speeeeeeeeeedy plane too.

Comment

Originally posted by csisfun
        Do expect a much more sensitive and speeeeeeeeeedy plane too.
        XY, why don't you share with us your experiences with the scanner, I like to hear about the part where you took it for a swim in the ocean and later washed your Rx in ice cold water to remove the salt and then back flying again

Comment

That was my first plane. The Rx crapped out. Both my trainers were destoryed by that crappy Futaba R115.

Anywayyyyyy, the little reciever LOCKED my servos such that the plane DIVES. It went all the way down into the canal. Big splash. I & the gang had to ask some fishermen for assistance. When it came up, all was intact. My engine too! After I dismantled everything, I just put the radio equipment into Simon's icebox. It's working fine until today, but I'd think twice of putting it on anything else but a slow parkflier.

Anyway, the Scanner was destroyed because I tried too much of a spiral. Remember...?

Comment

Working...
          X