Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Given that the suggested retail price is $109US. $172.9 is pretty ok price considering no shipping. I have checked with some shops on the net, the shipping alone is $42 for two boxes.

I supposed prices on the net will be different from those walk-in prices.
    Anyway, yesterday I also got into Jet hobby to take a look, they have something similar but bigger(not sure if they perform the same), it is going for $148 list price. I suppose we can negotiate on that...

Comment

Originally posted by mave
      Given that the suggested retail price is $109US. $172.9 is pretty ok price considering no shipping. I have checked with some shops on the net, the shipping alone is $42 for two boxes.

I supposed prices on the net will be different from those walk-in prices.
      Anyway, yesterday I also got into Jet hobby to take a look, they have something similar but bigger(not sure if they perform the same), it is going for $148 list price. I suppose we can negotiate on that...
      Have you try asking for discount for more orders? Which is the model that Jet is selling? This one looks nice..

Wonder what is the price tag like....

Comment

I saw this vision plane( fully built) in the shop too, but not sure if the stock is here yet.
        The other one that I saw is about the same size as this vision, but with less translucent material. I think it is call Hotpoint EP

As for price-wise, it is always easier to approach with an offer especially when you are talking to the boss directly.

Comment

Sorry, miss out the name of the shop.

Originally posted by mave
          As for price-wise, it is always easier to approach Jet Hobby with an offer especially when you are talking to the boss directly.....

Comment

hotpoint is a nice plane...
            i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

wow... drool... make me so tempted... sigh....

TT Cub (Destroyed)
              Space Scooter (Ready for maiden)
              Happy Boy (Building)
              Ofna Hyper 7

Comment

I don't mind the cap 232 from Jat as well

Comment

ok, but we need consensus from the rest of the people on the list, before we can approach Jet.. I think he can be reasonable.

Comment

Yes I think JH is nice & reasonable.
                    I may not alsoo be necessary for us to get all the same design as we know the Hotpoint & the new Vision EP are silghtly more ex.

Comment

Originally posted by joed
                      Yes I think JH is nice & reasonable.
                      I may not alsoo be necessary for us to get all the same design as we know the Hotpoint & the new Vision EP are silghtly more ex.
                      Hey Joed Was there yesterday, the hot point is not in yet and Moh told me that it will retail at abt $135... saw the cap232 retail at $132......

Comment

saw the cap 232 flew this morning. It flew well despite the strong wind

Comment

Originally posted by yvesgoh
                          Hey Joed Was there yesterday, the hot point is not in yet and Moh told me that it will retail at abt $135... saw the cap232 retail at $132......

Sorry not the hotpoint... should be the vision ep is still not in yet.... Hum... how come this forum template does not allow edition to the thread by thread poster? Admin... adminssss.... where are you?

Comment

OK Think I'm on for the 232.
                            Anyone upz??

Comment

Quark 33A esc,
                              Hacker A20-22L enough for this?

What battery needed?

Comment

Wah good enough leh.
                                3S1P will be fine.

Comment

Working...