Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super new bird

Hi everyone this is adrian & i very new on this hobby....there is some question i wanted to ask the old bird.....i recently brought ARF classic plane which all new bird should star with that first.when come to fix up i blur.... as fixing the engine need to mount the engine to the 2 pole in order to let the engine stay on top....but then don have any hole at the 2 pole is it i need to drill in order to get screw on it?then the distance from the engine mounting hole & do i need any precaution when fixing the engine as i hear from my brother say if fixing wrongly the plane won't fly is that so?2)the fuel tank assembly also a blur stuff for me also hear that fixing wrongly also got problem is thAT so? 3)when come to the fixing of servo all the push rod need to bend like Z bend or over shape how much then enough from the servo till the connector?last but least any precaution before my first flight?hope that won crush during my first flight....hahaha

Originally posted by adrian
    Hi everyone this is adrian & i very new on this hobby....there is some question i wanted to ask the old bird.....i recently brought ARF classic plane which all new bird should star with that first.when come to fix up i blur.... as fixing the engine need to mount the engine to the 2 pole in order to let the engine stay on top....but then don have any hole at the 2 pole is it i need to drill in order to get screw on it?then the distance from the engine mounting hole & do i need any precaution when fixing the engine as i hear from my brother say if fixing wrongly the plane won't fly is that so?2)the fuel tank assembly also a blur stuff for me also hear that fixing wrongly also got problem is thAT so? 3)when come to the fixing of servo all the push rod need to bend like Z bend or over shape how much then enough from the servo till the connector?last but least any precaution before my first flight?hope that won crush during my first flight....hahaha
    Bro to help you... you got to see one built up trainner for yourself. So if you stay near Bedok you are surrounded by alot of ACE. For example there is this Astro ... boy or Stu ...ka or bettter not say somemore or else get bashed up already. . I can only motivate you with this.

Comment

Your bro is right....so many many many things to do ... ...i m surprise the instruction manual didn't explain these basics....best if u can bring the plane and meet us this sunday morning, nothing beats a live demo...also u will see what steriods can do to a trainer plane...

For Sale

CSM ICG400 Heading Lock Gyro+ ($160)
      (

Comment

Originally posted by RX300
        Bro to help you... you got to see one built up trainner for yourself. So if you stay near Bedok you are surrounded by alot of ACE. For example there is this Astro ... boy or Stu ...ka or bettter not say somemore or else get bashed up already. . I can only motivate you with this.

http://www.daddyhobby.com/gallery/data/500/Trainner.wmv

tks for the clip but still won help me to build up that plane....
        still laying in the box as don dare to fix up scare that won fly if i any how fix it....hahaha got any idea for me in order to fix up that plane....?

Comment

still laying in the box as don dare to fix up scare that won fly if i any how fix it....hahaha got any idea for me in order to fix up that plane....?
          Stuka already told you leow. You can come to TPBP on Sunday morning. We can help you.

Comment

Oh yes.. almost forgotten. If you are not prepared to crash it then you are not prepared to maiden it. So even if you have fixed it according to specification and dare not fly it... it is as good as crashing it. because the plane did not manage to serve it's purpose. So Bro, you must be mentally prepared for the worst even if it is maiden by an expert. Because there is no "pointing fingers" if something goes wrong during that process. Everyone here goes through the crashing process to learn. Learn from our mistake of course. Just like me.... I just crashed one last Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by RX300
              Oh yes.. almost forgotten. If you are not prepared to crash it then you are not prepared to maiden it. So even if you have fixed it according to specification and dare not fly it... it is as good as crashing it. because the plane did not manage to serve it's purpose. So Bro, you must be mentally prepared for the worst even if it is maiden by an expert. Because there is no "pointing fingers" if something goes wrong during that process. Everyone here goes through the crashing process to learn. Learn from our mistake of course. Just like me.... I just crashed one last Saturday

tks everyone i really wanted to go & find u all but then i also working on weekend....maybe i go down near my work place to take a look (ponggol side)before it get dark. what time u guys are leaving from that place {TPBP} sorry what place is that????

Comment

tks everyone i really wanted to go & find u all but then i also working on weekend....maybe i go down near my work place to take a look (ponggol side)before it get dark. what time u guys are leaving from that place {TPBP} sorry what place is that????

Tampines Byc Park

Sat 8am ~ 12pm ( Astroboy & Jcho's Group)
                Sun 8am ~ 12pm ( Stuka, Spacewalker,Musclemachine & myself )

Comment

Sorry to butt in with a stupid question, how to get to Tampines Bicycle Park? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kenshinz
                    Sorry to butt in with a stupid question, how to get to Tampines Bicycle Park? Thanks
                    you've got pm

Which character are you test by

Comment

Got it, thanks alot

Comment

Working...
                      X