Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pooling order of ALFA Warbird / Jet

Not to complicate things, I shall start a separate thread on this mission

Currently, the ALFA Model warbird generally retail at SHS for $232 after discount.

I hoping to get a min order of 5 pcs to negotiate another 10% discount which is ~$208. On the other hand, I would like to see if we can achieve 10 sets so that I can request for further better pricing

So far we had the below members showing interest.

1)Mike
    2)Ammo
    3)Wei Young
    4)CoolMX - I want the thunderbolt
    5)Shark - F4U (black n yellow version only)
    6)medium
    7)benqbc

I will try and get a standard discount percentage for this order as some member brought up they might be going for ALFA ducted fan instead of the warbird

ALFA model had been well known for its detail and good flight characteristic

The only setback is the price. I am hoping to own one of this masterpiece and wish we can come togther and get a reasonable price for the forum.

I will set the cuttoff date as this coming Friday 2 December. Please add to the list if you are interested.

Earlier discussion ALFA Model

Thanks

Mike

To get you drooling, check this out

Comment

Oh No detail warbirds.......... ........too bad pocket dry up already ..... .......must wait till next X'max ....... .....Hope someone from JW get it ......so cant touch it lor

Comment

ya..superd details, u just wan to display it, too "heart-pain" to fly this bird..

Comment

I don't want to rain on the parade, did you check the cost of freight? The box is huge.

Put me down for a Saber.

Comment

Originally posted by X34
            I don't want to rain on the parade, did you check the cost of freight? The box is huge.

Put me down for a Saber.
            Oops, we intend to get fr SHS

Mike

Comment

Oic

Comment

Me in for thr Saber - hope to have it below $200.

This is a good call to pull order and get it from LHS for a good price. LHS should be open to do more of such thing.

Good start!!

Comment

the sabre is more expensive according to the salesperson...
                  the normal warbird is 232
                  the ducted fan is almost 300, if not more!
                  sar.ratha@me.com
                  DEVIL

Comment

The DF planes comes with Df unit.

Comment

Currently discussing the discount and final price. No committment at the moment. As soon as I received the latest price confirmation from SHS, I will post here to keep you guys inform.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by HZM
                        Currently discussing the discount and final price. No committment at the moment. As soon as I received the latest price confirmation from SHS, I will post here to keep you guys inform.

Mike

thank mike. u r the man..

Comment

Thanks for organising the MO Mike,
                          I should have waited and could have more discount for 2 alfa models. hehehe

CHeers
                          GWS EStarter (Retired),GWS SpitFire (Retired),GWS Zero Fighter (Flying) , T2M Interceptor Ver3(Flying) ,3D foamy Sukhoi (Flying) ,T2M (EPro SoarEasy) (Flying) ,Miss America P51-Mustang (NIB) , Multiplex Easy Glider (Flying) , Alfa models Nakajima Hayate Fighter (Flying) , Fliton Extra 330 Mini(NIB) , Esprit Models Sokol (Flying) , HET Super Sniper (Flying) Esprit Models Scorpion (Flying) , Multiplex Fun Jet (NIB)

Comment

Working...
                          X