Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jet hobby PC-9

hey there, anyone bought this kit? i got it a while back and now i'm starting to build it. however i found that there are missing parts. i'm just checking if any of you guys have encountered the same problem...

so guys anyone with missing parts?

Hi, I to was tempted by the good colour scheme and also the low price, I opened my box today and it all seems there what do you think is missing..?

Comment

Yes , 4 plastic pic to hold the landing are missing.

Comment

4 plastic pic to hold the landing gear are missing.

Comment

My kit is the same.... , sure I have something in my stores or I will purchase some DuBro ones from NTC.

Comment

yup was talking abt that too. i used the wood from the wing cut out for the servo mount. since its covered red anyway.

almost done building it. love the colours. should be maidening tomorrow at woodlands in the evening.

Comment

Well done look forward to hearing how the bird flies, what motor and pack are you proposing to use.?

Comment

tower pro black bell motor. batt not so sure yet. will try PQ 1500 2100 2200 and etec 1700 and gws 1300 and see which give the best performance.

Comment

Pc-9

hi...i also bought the PC-9 kit...or rather...my aunt bought it for me together with a himax+quark combo....i had the 4 plastics for the landing gear missing too....maidened the bird ald...crashed...very unsteady...repaired and tried again....got more flight time but still was short...very wobbly and nt stable...dunno why....anyone can help??
                  currently put it on display on my table...wrecked though...
                  wish to repair but dis-encouraged by the crashes and wobbly flights...

__________________________________________________ _____
                  tX:9CHP(wasted...shld hab got the super...was not told that the super had a little price gap only... )
                  fly-able planes at the moment:,e-hawk 1400,1 IFO, zoomzoom4D,bat ep,garudas wing, pilot glider.
                  nid repairs:2 ifoS, 2wing dragons(cousin crashed just now..dunno how to fly keh kiang),PC-9.
                  eyeing at the moment: esky lama2, honeybee COOL(frm rotor,not yet in stock i guess)

Comment

Originally posted by kamikazi
                    hi...i also bought the PC-9 kit...or rather...my aunt bought it for me together with a himax+quark combo....i had the 4 plastics for the landing gear missing too....maidened the bird ald...crashed...very unsteady...repaired and tried again....got more flight time but still was short...very wobbly and nt stable...dunno why....anyone can help??
                    currently put it on display on my table...wrecked though...
                    wish to repair but dis-encouraged by the crashes and wobbly flights...

__________________________________________________ _____
                    tX:9CHP(wasted...shld hab got the super...was not told that the super had a little price gap only... )
                    fly-able planes at the moment:,e-hawk 1400,1 IFO, zoomzoom4D,bat ep,garudas wing, pilot glider.
                    nid repairs:2 ifoS, 2wing dragons(cousin crashed just now..dunno how to fly keh kiang),PC-9.
                    eyeing at the moment: esky lama2, honeybee COOL(frm rotor,not yet in stock i guess)
                    the PC-9 is a low wing.. guess it not really suitable for beginner..espically if u fly the plane in a windy condition..

btw..Jethobby's planes something got CG problem.. so better chk the CG yourself even if u follow 100% stock setup..

Comment

Originally posted by Shark
                      the PC-9 is a low wing.. guess it not really suitable for beginner..espically if u fly the plane in a windy condition..

btw..Jethobby's planes something got CG problem.. so better chk the CG yourself even if u follow 100% stock setup..
                      no la. jethobby planes are fine. just that some models are not really test flown properly and thus the CGs may be somewhat off. its best that you get someone who is more experienced to test the plane and trim it out for you if you are not so experienced. trimming the plane also includes finding the correct cg. there are many methods to do this too.

haven't maidened mine yet cuz haven't mounted the motor. lazy lah, no mood to build. then also realised that the plane is totally not to scale! see a pic of a real pc 9 and you will know why.

the pc 9 in the attached pic is the one that the jethobby kit is modelled after.
                      see the reg number.

Comment

er...beginner??

hehe...me nt really beginner la...
                        but oso nt expert la...like...ameteur??ya
                        dunno why la...really disappointed with the performance of it....
                        all the time dumped into the building....

Comment

Originally posted by kamikazi
                          hehe...me nt really beginner la...
                          but oso nt expert la...like...ameteur??ya
                          dunno why la...really disappointed with the performance of it....
                          all the time dumped into the building....
                          haiya don't give up la. get another one?
                          i think its a really nice plane and such planes are hard to come by.

Comment

......guys dont scare me lar......I got 1 too.....half build.....plan to use AXI2212/26 with 1250 3S lipo......hm may be if you guys can share the CG setting .....anyway it is better to set it head heavy for maiden rather than tail heavy.

Scale not that important , as real scale plane is normally very difficult to fly. Lets keep each other update for any finding or test review . Appreciate as that can help to prevent unnecessary loses...

Comment

Originally posted by loyn
                              :half build.....

my fren.... time to concentrate on 1 single plane and get it flying first...

so many half builts in ur store room.......
                              huh

Comment

Working...
                              X