Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help needed on DSR46 retract

hi guys, need help. I bought a DSR46 kit to install on my F14. Is there any reference i can refer to? Thx alot.

Can we call you? or feel free to call us. PM sent.

Comment

oh. I pm u already. I bought a starmax F14 kit plus dsr46 retract .

Comment

Pm sent with solution. The epf retracts would require more work than the designated starmax f-14 pneumatic retracts. Feel free to drop by the shop to have them swapped. We will adjust the credit/value accordingly to ensure you dont lose out in value. Please refer PM for details.

Also pls refer following video for example of assembly of the pneumatic retracts:
        The new F-14 Tomcat by BlitzRC (Banana Hobby) build video, there are two parts because of the amount of information in this build. Hope you enjoy, remember t...

F-14 Tomcat by BlitzRC (Banana Hobby) build video part II Hope you enjoy and feel free to comment. Thanks again for viewing.Note:Very important, the model wa...

I wanted to share with everyone some more details on the F-14 Tomcat. In the video, I go over some specific things a lot of you had questions on. I hope th...

Cheers

Comment

upz for good customer service. went down there to xchange the retract kit. plus get to know the secret compartment. thx for the videos, really help me alot.

Comment

Hope you enjoy the retracts with the F-14.

Regards,
            Khairul

Comment

Working...
            X