Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help?Why i power my throttle and one of my elevator also going up&down?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help?Why i power my throttle and one of my elevator also going up&down?

Dear all bro

Need help from expert

My F15 eagle from starmax

Why i power my throttle, one of my left wing elevator also up/down like crazy?
    And after i off my throttle, the left wing evaator cannot function?only right evevator can use only?

Why?

Anyone have the same experience here?

Pls help....i new here

hmmm

i'm assuming u r not using y-cable for yr elevators. make sure yr mixing is right. seems like u r mixing throttle with yr left elevator. use channel 2 (hitec/futaba) as master for 1 servo and aux channel as slave for the other servo and mix p-mix them. hope it helps. better to use a y-cable so that u dont have to mix anything.

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
    sigpic

Comment

hmmm

if u r using y-cable, make sure its not between yr left elev and throttle. it shld be between yr left elev and yr right elev

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
      sigpic

Comment

Seems to me like the left servo is gone... Try switching the 2 elevator servo channel to determine whether is it really a servo problem.

Comment

Originally posted by romihensem View Post
          i'm assuming u r not using y-cable for yr elevators. make sure yr mixing is right. seems like u r mixing throttle with yr left elevator. use channel 2 (hitec/futaba) as master for 1 servo and aux channel as slave for the other servo and mix p-mix them. hope it helps. better to use a y-cable so that u dont have to mix anything.
          Thanks bro...will try it tonight

Comment

Working...
          X