Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rc F-16

Hi guys, i am starting on EDF planes and i have some questions. Is it normal if your plane vibrates alot when your throttle is set to the Max? also, does it have this screeching sound. Thx

Originally posted by Shayne View Post
    Hi guys, i am starting on EDF planes and i have some questions. Is it normal if your plane vibrates alot when your throttle is set to the Max? also, does it have this screeching sound. Thx :b
    h

no, it shouldn't be the case, something is not right.

Comment

Originally posted by Dting26 View Post
      no, it shouldn't be the case, something is not right.
      isit the vibrating part or the screeching. lol, or both.

Comment

You need to check EDF unit if it is dynamically balance . If it vibrates during operation ,it could be the EDF blade is unbalance and may lead to possible blade failure.
        If the blade are well balance when you power up, there should not be any significant vibration. a good and well balance EDF has no vibration at max power.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon5 View Post
          You need to check EDF unit if it is dynamically balance . If it vibrates during operation ,it could be the EDF blade is unbalance and may lead to possible blade failure.
          If the blade are well balance when you power up, there should not be any significant vibration. a good and well balance EDF has no vibration at max power.

Cheers
          Sorry, i am still a newbie in EDF but how do you check that the balde is balanced?

Comment

may I know u epoxy the micro servo to it a/c body? coz I oso building one F14 a/c. thx.

Comment

hey, erm... i use the stock glue.

Comment

Working...
              X