• Show
Clear All

B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber

Jameswilliam

Comment

B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber

Jameswilliam

Comment

I still have a few planes in boxes still haven't built...

Tempting sia
        The Joker, "I may be crazy enough to take on Batman, but the IRS? Noooo!"

Comment

Originally posted by trailblazer View Post
          I still have a few planes in boxes still haven't built...

Tempting sia
          I see....brought too many planes now stuck right? should had wait for awhile infact you did ask my about the F-16 & F-35 about a year plus before when I ordering mine. looks like you're gone miss the ride again

Jameswilliam

Comment

I got comfirm numbers of member getting the models, some of them PM me and keen but still not confirm yet. Plasea let me know asap I need to gether the numbers for ordering soon.

1 X A-10Warthog (RTF version)
            1 X F-16Falcon (ARF version)
            1 X MiG-29 (ARF version)
            1 X F-22Raptor (ARF version)
            1 X F-35 EX (ARF version)

Jameswilliam

Comment

The EDF we're going to order are the more high-end foam(EPS) product, those had done their research know this foam are much more lighter but stronger the amazing high alpha really slow down the jet very nice when I did on my F-16 Falcon & F-35 EX when I got them a year plus before.

1 X A-10Warthog (RTF version)
              1 X F-16Falcon (ARF version)
              1 X MiG-29 (ARF version)
              1 X F/A-18F Super Hornet (ARF version)
              1 X F-22Raptor (ARF version)
              1 X F-35 EX (ARF version)
              1 X B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber

Jameswilliam

Comment

Originally posted by jameswilliam View Post
                I see....brought too many planes now stuck right? should had wait for awhile infact you did ask my about the F-16 & F-35 about a year plus before when I ordering mine. looks like you're gone miss the ride again

Jameswilliam
                I have one RC Lander F-16 liao... if buy another one sure kenna lambasted by mother
                The Joker, "I may be crazy enough to take on Batman, but the IRS? Noooo!"

Comment

Originally posted by trailblazer View Post
                  I have one RC Lander F-16 liao... if buy another one sure kenna lambasted by mother
                  Yeah.....I know what you mean, when I am in my younger I always anyhow buy RC things end-up stack a lots of thing not in used. Now I am more into rare and hard to find, pay a bit more then buying too many items not used. Like old poeple say Good thing one is enough.....

Jameswilliam

Comment

I got a lots of sms message asking about the EDF and I notice we have a lots of ghost flyers with no reply even no answering too after asking how much it is very, very bad

Jameswilliam

Comment

Good News Everyone!

I just got a message from the US supplier, if anyone purchase the 1st EDF jet and getting a 2rd or more EDF the price will be off US$15 dollars no matter it is a RTF, PNP or ARF version. We need to have 20units to in order to get this US$15 off, so far I got 7units confirm those place the 1st will be off US$5 dollars too. Hurry!!

Jameswilliam

Comment

Originally posted by jameswilliam View Post
                        Good News Everyone!

I just got a message from the US supplier, if anyone purchase the 1st EDF jet and getting a 2rd or more EDF the price will be off US$15 dollars no matter it is a RTF, PNP or ARF version. We need to have 20units to in order to get this US$15 off, so far I got 7units confirm those place the 1st will be off US$5 dollars too. Hurry!!

Jameswilliam
                        how much the kit cost?

Comment

Originally posted by kirakun View Post
                          how much the kit cost?
                          Hi kirakun bro kit = ARF version, I'll PM you all ARF EDF to you short.

Jameswilliam

Comment

Calling All Edf Hardcore Flyers!!!!

Don't miss this ride, I'll be ordering my order soon and if you're interested to joint in pls place early pre-order. This is a very awesome detailing scale EDF that will not bring in, so now or never.

Jameswilliam

Comment

Update Info

The F4U-4 Corsair still on production & still no news when it'll be launch. But to what I know the date will be soon.

The other WarPlane will be launch is the B-17, also no launch date yet. Will post picture on this plane soon.

Jameswilliam

Comment

PM send to you bro 4minute36

Jameswilliam

Comment

Working...
                                X