Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help On Star Max F22 CG point

Man give me a F22 without Manual~

No CG Point No Maiden No Funfly Not Fun!

help!
    [SIGPIC][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"]DagoRed Rs131MPH[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIGPIC]

Originally posted by SniperWj View Post
    Man give me a F22 without Manual~

No CG Point No Maiden No Funfly Not Fun!

help!
    Bro SnioerWj..

I own this plane, will check tonight and update you so that this weekend you can Maiden it this weekend ok?

By the way what is your power setup huh? I tried Scorpion 3595kv running on 2250 mah 4 cell on HET fan setup, powerful but flight time very short, then I switch to Topband 2700KV outrunner on 4 cell, enough thrust for proper take off. Save power, longer flight time and battery not so "Siong".

This plane is light can float and can stay in the air even with no throttle input if got strong wind. Fun..

Cheers..

Comment

Originally posted by TTT View Post
      Bro SnioerWj..

I own this plane, will check tonight and update you so that this weekend you can Maiden it this weekend ok?

By the way what is your power setup huh? I tried Scorpion 3595kv running on 2250 mah 4 cell on HET fan setup, powerful but flight time very short, then I switch to Topband 2700KV outrunner on 4 cell, enough thrust for proper take off. Save power, longer flight time and battery not so "Siong".

This plane is light can float and can stay in the air even with no throttle input if got strong wind. Fun..

Cheers..
      May I know what's the ESC rating (i.e. 50A?) u used on 3595kv runner? Using the same ESC when u change the runner to 2700kv?

Thanks in advance for your advise.

Rgds

Comment

Hi Bro,

I just use Turnigy 60Amp, never change ESC when I change motor.. But 60 Amp very safe lah....

If you use HOM's 2700KV motor, 50 amp ESC should be enough.. unless you use Super Simple Brand..

Comment

Hi Bro,

I just use Turnigy 60Amp, never change ESC when I change motor.. But 60 Amp very safe lah....

If you use HOM's 2700KV motor, 50 amp ESC should be enough.. unless you use Super Simple Brand..
          Yah.. 60A is enough. By the way, what's the fan size u used? 65mm?

Comment

Bro SniperWj..

Cheers..
            hi TTT

i got the freewing motor 4s match with mini fan,power soso~i will look at the cg then reconsider the setup agian.

im okie with short flight time~as long as the f22 not too slow then me and my buddy will more then happy.

also thanks for your input on the 2700kv setup.
            [SIGPIC][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"]DagoRed Rs131MPH[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Hey Bro SniperWj,

The CG is 12 cm from the leading wing along the fusealage.

I am current flying with 2700KV topband, enough power for me, not going to fly this plane fast, the Floating high alpha is really fun in mid air..

Comment

Originally posted by Dting26 View Post
                Yah.. 60A is enough. By the way, what's the fan size u used? 65mm?
                Nope... 70MM

Comment

thankyou bro TTT on the cg info!

you have good choice on the 2700kv on it~funfly speed is more then enought

it sure cost alots to speed it up~cause the whole plane looks so drag~

Comment

Hi SniperWj,

How was you F-22 Maiden?

Comment

not yet not yet~ im waiting for something

Comment

Working...
                      X