X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Wars RC Tie-Fighter Interceptor

For those die hard star wars fans and RC

This must be a must have

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

This is a nice one.. did you build it?

Comment

Theres a prop in front leh. not so nice already. I wanted to build a millennium falcon but that one has got prop too. Its so hard to do scale.
      Chuang Yee

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="1"]Thunder Tiger G4 Nitro & G4 E720, Goblin 500, 630 & 700, Compass 7HV, JR NEX 50 FBL Nitro, Logo 550SX, Blade 130x, Shuttle Plus 2+, Hirobo SDX thats all [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

Ooh I would love to get me one of this! Funny this post is in EDF section but the TIE interceptor has a prop. Would really be great if they converted it to EDF! (And it seems to be flying really really slow in the video.. It's called TIE Interceptor for a reason ok!) :P

Comment

Sorry, my bad. I posted in the EDF... But i am quite sure it can be a EDF from the looks of this.

Just need to stick the EDF into the big ball part in the tie fighter right ?

Comment

Originally posted by chessgame View Post
            Sorry, my bad. I posted in the EDF... But i am quite sure it can be a EDF from the looks of this.

hehehe ya seems like may work
            Chuang Yee

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="1"]Thunder Tiger G4 Nitro & G4 E720, Goblin 500, 630 & 700, Compass 7HV, JR NEX 50 FBL Nitro, Logo 550SX, Blade 130x, Shuttle Plus 2+, Hirobo SDX thats all [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

not vacum cleaner style, prop in between the body slot perhapes.
              With a 2 cell 800mah high KV motor, ultra light servo or 3 cell 1550mah AXI 2216x16 7x6 prop (hyper prop) it will produce fierce screaming echo and fast flying (TIE Fighter is a fierce machine in battle).

Comment

Haha no prob bro, I was just noting the humourous irony in this - that you were actually right, this definitely should have been an EDF design in all fairnes to the TIE Interceptor

Prop in between also sounds reasonable if achieveable. Would really love to see one taking off here and would love to get my hands on one myself too!

Originally posted by chessgame View Post

Comment

Working...
                X