Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow , didnt know it would sound so loud >< whats your setup? how much thrust is it putting out to get it int he air with just a toss?

Comment

Ha ha.. wireless's old F15 can hear from 1 click away leh... :P

Its due to the unbalance fan. But for 64mm, have to balance yourself, cannot find balance fan for 64mm. except for the rc lander cyclone. Too heavy and have to run 4s. But normally shouldnt be so bad. chances are the impeller.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholas View Post
        wow , didnt know it would sound so loud >< whats your setup? how much thrust is it putting out to get it int he air with just a toss?
        40 amp Turnigy ESC + Topband 4900Kv outrunner + GWS 6 blades unbalance fan = Cha Si Lang....

Comment

Originally posted by plug&fly View Post
          Maidened a few weeks ago. Put on the wrong batt. Almost bloated it but managed to get in 4 wonderful flights. Bad landing strip though..too much gravel and long grass...stripped two retract servos...
          The great news...I send it back to Kelvin of ae------th and got back new servos...great paint touch up...painted pilot figure and the icing on the cake...great looking Gatlin Guns. Check them out, man. Kelvin, can't thank you enough. Now I really scared to fly this bird...too beautiful to risk her.
          You are welcome..she is a good looking plane to start with.
          For the benefit of those who are interested to make the 30mm Gau canon, it is made of Yakult straw and plastic phone card , airbrushed over with gunmetal, dry brushed with chrome silver. It is missing the barrel shroud to expose the individual gun barrel... I took some pictures also..

Comment

nice A10, put some LED's that flashes.

Comment

Good if the guns can rotate...

Comment

Put a flashing led and generate some smoke to simulate the firing of the Avenger.
                Do it during low pass.
                Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

Originally posted by VinCopter View Post
                  Put a flashing led and generate some smoke to simulate the firing of the Avenger.
                  Do it during low pass.
                  while youre at it making the avenger look real ...

make it dump flares as well!!

Comment

adding some form of servos so that those flares actually drop off once ignited via some form of servo? just to save your plane

(sorry for my immature mind but ... )

Comment

Originally posted by VinCopter View Post
                      Do it during low pass.
                      You guys are too much-lah. If it were to go for all the dings and whistles and all bright and twinkles, I'd have to put this babe inside a glass showcase. As it is already I so sayang to fly it.
                      Go back in one piece to fly another day.
                      Having fun yet?
                      36.39mhz
                      40.77mhz

Comment

Doggy Jet.

Comment

Originally posted by getmorc View Post
                          doggy Jet.
                          :d

Comment

I like the retract landing gear....

So flexible...

Comment

Originally posted by Getmorc View Post
                              :d
                              wow very interesting, how does ur 1 piece ruddervator works
                              just fly high think later

-roy

Comment

Hello,

Just completed the artwork on the Saab J35-O Draken (dragon) with an oriental touch..

Awaiting motor and fan. Hopefull can maiden next week..

Happy Flying.

Just because we grow up, doesn't mean we stop playing...in fact, the games just get better and the toys just get bigger...

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... that’s what gets you!" - Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

Working...
                                X