Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I can get that done. Abit of work as I have to refrabicate the entire middle section. But, no problem.

In the mean time can I try working with the wiring with regards to adding the gyros. I'm unsure how to connect the wires.

Thanks

Comment

Do I need a Transmitter with more channels to fix the gyros ?

I've tried fitting 2 GY-401 its not possible even if I 'Y' the cables. Also after switching it on, I've fix back to the current wiring method and the controls are messed up.

Any idea how this happens ?

Thanks !

Comment

Are you hooking it up to Elevator channel or Aileron channel? You will need to disconnect the red wire from your esc to the gyro. As for GY401, you will need an extra channel for remote gain.
        sigpic
        FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

I hooked both the gyros to the aileron and elevator channel respectively. I might have messed up the TX in the process although I touch nothing on the TX. I used 2 receivers. I plug in the gyro gain to Channel 5 as per manual.

What can I do to reset it back to the original settings where everything worked fine without the gyros ?

I reckon I might stand a better chance at manually controlling. Does quadcopters works pretty much the same ?

Comment

Working...
          X