Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Day!!!!!

Good Day to All!!!

have been looking for a place by which i can find instructional experience and flying experts within SG for the longest time. Finally chanced upon this forum while surfing.

Am looking to learn RC heli...

Any kind advice from fellow experts out there??

Cheers

Welcome Scratchz to DH!
    Find a flying site near where you stay and start talking to flyers. You will learn heaps from them. Get a simulator and work your way from there.

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome epbwu....

Im currently staying at serangoon...but aint sure where is the neared flying site to my place.. have a simulator but am still quite confused with the controls..

I guess the learning curve for heli is a lot more complicated as compared to cars...hahaha...

Comment

Hello there... nice to have u with us for flying. Pls dont think im going out of topic. If u still play cars and need frens do let me know.. and if u wanna fly a plane and learn flying also do let me know. Pm me if ur interested. Will pass u my contact number. Have fun. Cheers!

Comment

Hey Roshan,

Thanks for the welcome too... unfortunately the last time I touched RC Cars was in 2007.. then due to time constraint didnt really managed to get the time to play and ended up giving it to a fren of mine.

Comment

Working...
          X