Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie Intro

Hi bros,

This is deIta here, I'm a new newbie, just started flying heli.
    I hope I can make it.

Hi,

Suggest you change your nickname cause there is another person called delta in this forum and to avoid any confusion. Look at the following.

Comment

Well his name is deita..
      not delta..maybe the I in the word is confusing.but my profile picture is gd enough to differenciate.

Comment

Hi deIta, welcome to RC community here. It is always good to welcome newbies, and sad to see people quitting the hobby.

How come delta is still around, he was suppose to quit the hobby last year. Did he leave and come back, or never left the RC? Hmm......LOL.
        Everyone has to start this hobby as newbie.

Comment

Yes I know. But his nick is written as deIta not deita.

At first glance, I was wondering why you intro yourself as a newbie until I look closer and saw the "i" written as "I".

I'm cool, if that doesn't bother you.

Comment

Originally posted by dt2133 View Post
            Hi deIta, welcome to RC community here. It is always good to welcome newbies, and sad to see people quitting the hobby.

How come delta is still around, he was suppose to quit the hobby last year. Did he leave and come back, or never left the RC? Hmm......LOL.
            http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/show...light=quitting
            Thanks for the great concern you have on me in the hobby

My bad for not stating clearly. I was quitting flying planes to fund and go into flying heli.

Only did I stop flying planes but drove rc card and still am flying helis.

So end of the story is I did not quit rc.sorry for not making it clear.

Have fun playing rc !

Comment

Originally posted by delta View Post
              Thanks for the great concern you have on me in the hobby

My bad for not stating clearly. I was quitting flying planes to fund and go into flying heli.

Only did I stop flying planes but drove rc card and still am flying helis.

So end of the story is I did not quit rc.sorry for not making it clear.

Have fun playing rc !
              Nice to learn that you are still with the hobby.
              Everyone has to start this hobby as newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by dt2133 View Post
                Nice to learn that you are still with the hobby.
                Hi guys,
                i am the RC car driver...... and now go into the RC helis.... and new with it....

Any shifu here......

Any flying site near Marine Parade............

Comment

Welcome to the heli world. Heli is fun and challenging. Many people gave up even before they progressed beyond the hovering stage. Join a heli group.

Comment

Working...
                  X