X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi!

Hi guys,

I am from yishun, very very new to RC.

1 question, i do not seems to be able to post. I require the moderator for approval?

THanks.

You can't seem to post? Isn't that what you just did?

Comment

Originally posted by perdification View Post
      You can't seem to post? Isn't that what you just did?
      He is not wrong, in a way. He was under moderation state.
      All new members will be placed in moderation state after the registration.
      This is to prevent spammers from spamming on the forum.
      We need to monitor the new member posts for a period of time before we place a new member in the normal state.
      Anyway, our friend, Boogieman, has been placed in the normal state this afternoon.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to all new members that your posts need to be moderated until we are certain
      that you are not a spammer. Do email me if you want to get out of the moderation state fast. Once I know you are
      not a spammer, I will place you in normal state immediately.
      Facebook - http://facebook.com/daddyhobby

Comment

Originally posted by ZENM View Post
        He is not wrong, in a way. He was under moderation state.
        All new members will be placed in moderation state after the registration.
        This is to prevent spammers from spamming on the forum.
        We need to monitor the new member posts for a period of time before we place a new member in the normal state.
        Anyway, our friend, Boogieman, has been placed in the normal state this afternoon.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to all new members that your posts need to be moderated until we are certain
        that you are not a spammer. Do email me if you want to get out of the moderation state fast. Once I know you are
        not a spammer, I will place you in normal state immediately.
        I see. I was just wondering, if he is able to make a post claiming that he is unable to post, isn't that making a post in itself?

Comment

Originally posted by perdification View Post
          I see. I was just wondering, if he is able to make a post claiming that he is unable to post, isn't that making a post in itself?
          Actually he was out of the moderation state just few minutes before he posted this thread,
          so he must have wondering why he manged to get this thread posted right away.
          I felt I need to explain what happened. It is my fault. LOL.
          Facebook - http://facebook.com/daddyhobby

Comment

Originally posted by ZENM View Post
            Actually he was out of the moderation state just few minutes before he posted this thread,
            so he must have wondering why he manged to get this thread posted right away.
            I felt I need to explain what happened. It is my fault. LOL.
            Why is it your fault? Oh I still don't get it, never mind. This is one of the most confusing threads I've posted in.

Comment

Working...
            X