Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie From Kajang- City of Satey

Hello, actually i've been registered as forumer abit long time ago but no time to introduce my self. I used to fly nitro planes and i think that i'm getting older to wash up the oily marks, tuning the engine but i'm still loving to hold my TX. then i sail my Rc sailboat-seawind and sometime i fly glider-catch thermal. i used to fly at Wetland Putrajaya & at my hometown Kluang,johor. Hope i can get more friends here- cheers..

razzak

Originally posted by CRAZARK View Post
    Hello, actually i've been registered as forumer abit long time ago but no time to introduce my self. I used to fly nitro planes and i think that i'm getting older to wash up the oily marks, tuning the engine but i'm still loving to hold my TX. then i sail my Rc sailboat-seawind and sometime i fly glider-catch thermal. i used to fly at Wetland Putrajaya & at my hometown Kluang,johor. Hope i can get more friends here- cheers..

razzak
    Welcome razzak. I am not a plane flyer, so I can't say much except to welcome you. May be you can invite people from SG to fly at your home town?
    Everyone has to start this hobby as newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by dt2133 View Post
      Welcome razzak. I am not a plane flyer, so I can't say much except to welcome you. May be you can invite people from SG to fly at your home town?
      ya..i'm looking forward to fly with them soon like previous sedili sloping-trip. i heard UK Farm Ayer Hitam is nice to fly glider- huge grass field like new zealand.

Comment

Welcome here and welcome to the DH family. =]

Comment

Hi Crazark,

Is there a F3K community there in Kajang or anywhere around your place?

SG Fr3ak League : www.facebook.com/#!/groups/SG.Fr3aK.League
          BR Slopers : www.facebook.com/groups/BRslopers

Comment

Nice to meet you!
            longlive DH!
            :pirate: [U][B]"[URL="http://www.lazada.co.id"]Fly High[/URL][COLOR="#FF0000"] To[/COLOR] [COLOR="#FF0000"][COLOR="#FF0000"][COLOR="#FF0000"][COLOR="#FF0000"][COLOR="#00FF00"]The Moon[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]"[/B][/U] :pirate:

Comment

Originally posted by NATuner View Post
              Welcome here and welcome to the DH family. =]
              Hi..at this moment only 1 flying buddy has. the binary900 i guess. but the glider now is in JB-handed over to a friend there.

Hi Odmon, thanks. nice to know you guys.

Comment

Working...
              X