Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from France

Hi mates,
    I'm a french enthusiast, living in Poitiers (86000). I have subscribed to many forums around the world to share informations with most people as possible. I'm flying a Logo 600SE with Kontronik Jive 80+HV ESC and Pyro 700-52 motor, Mikado full size blue line VBar 5.2 pro DS610's for cyclic and Futaba s9256 at the tail. A Logo 400 is on its way to my home, I will set her up with a HK K-Force 100A ESC, Scorpion 3026-1250 motor, Mikado full size blueline VBar 5.2 pro running in governor mode, S9650's on cyclic and MKS DS760 for the tail.
    I really love both Kontronik and Mikado governors, but I'll give a try to the SK540 when it is available.
    Hope I will be able to help you and collect some informations from you guys.
    Cheers from France.

Wow, I am surprise that no one say hello back. Welcome to this part of the world. Would certain like to learn from your experiences.
    Outrage Fusion 50 12S 6HV Head HC3-Sx; MSH Prôtos 500 6S mini VBar; SAB Goblin 380 6S HC3-Sx; MSH Mini Prôtos (Stretched) 4S mini VBar; Compass Warp 360 6S AR7200BX; Outrage G5 6S mini VBar;vWinRC 450T (Stretched) 6S HC3-Sx; mCPX; mCPX BL; DX8, Phoenix 5; RF7[/I]

Comment

welcome bro

Comment

Working...
      X