Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ball screw

Hi bros..

I'm looking for ball screws for my mill upgrade(seig X2). Was trying to get it from SLT 3rd sty, but could not get one. Anyone managed to get ball screw from local shop... keen to share.... appreciate that...

Managed to get some info from the internet CNCfusion on ballscrew upgrade. But still wanna try to get them from local, see if can get a set at reasonable price.

getting from cncfusion is the only choice.

Didnt know u looking for a set of X2 cnc system. I had a NIB unit upgraded w cncfusion ballscrew for sale

The cncfusion system is easier to setup as they comes w preloaded nut and mounting fixture. The cost I would say is reasonably cheap as they are rolled ballscrew and not grounded. In singapore most are precision grounded ballscrew not really a need for our application.

SGD is strong, get from USA

Cheers

Mike

Comment

hi Mike,
      Thanks. your nib is the X2 with the CNC kits installed? you kinda dismantle and sell me the conversion kit only without the machine??? ha ha ha...

Comment

Aiyo, the ballscrew system already calibrated on my machine.

You should seriously selling off your existing set and get this complete CNC setup

Mike

Comment

Hi, just wondering what is the lead of the replacement ball screw. I suppose the original lead for the screw thread to be 1mm. But the length are limited for 1mm lead ball screw. Thanks!

Comment

Ballscrew kits use 5/8" Thomson ballscrews with a .200" pitch

Cheers

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by uniphyte View Post
              Hi, just wondering what is the lead of the replacement ball screw. I suppose the original lead for the screw thread to be 1mm. But the length are limited for 1mm lead ball screw. Thanks!
              Sorry for very late reply!!....:P

Me using 16 mm Dia with 5mm lead.... work well........

Comment

Working...
              X