Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adapter plate for 480 to 540 motor

Need help from some kind souls here to make a adapter plate to convert a 480 motor mount PCD 19mm to 540 motor PCD 25mm.

My current situation is I have a motor mount that will fit a 480 motor but I want to fit a 540 motor instead. So i need a adapter plate.

The adapter plate can be either circular or cross shape, as long as it fits. Mounting screw holes are M3 with countersunk for the 540 side. Plate thickness abt 3-5mm as long as it is able to hold the motor.

Willing to pay for this handicraft. Thks in advance.

Here is an example of circular adapter plate : http://www.fusionhobbies.com/Mtronik...asma_sport.htm

Here is an example of cross adapter plate :

Thickness and center of hole

Hi Adrianli, may be u shld give some detail infos/dimensions and those spec like center hole size for the motor shaft?

I myself hv mat prob when i want mk alum motor mount for my Corona Heli cause the pinion gear have bigger ring to hold it so i need bigger hole to let it tru. but 2day finish drill it with just power hand drill and clamp

For ur case, if u hv those right tools u can DIY too even w/o Machine but the finish goods cosmatic depend on how good is ur 'hand'. hahaha...good luck...
    Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

ugly diy

this is what i done... <br> <br>
      Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

Nice DIY.

Comment

Anyone to quote?

Comment

Hi,

Still looking for some kind souls out there to help me machine one. They have it selling in europe.

Willing to pay for it. Thks. <br> <br>

Comment

Hi,

I have a detailed specs of the adapter plate that I want. <br> <br>

Comment

Hi, drop me a pm for further discussion. Thanks!

Comment

Just made a purchase from this site. Will wait for it to arrive and post the full specs.

http://www.holmeshobbies.com/product...&cat=19&page=1 <br> <br>

Comment

Working...
                  X