Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digispeed for Sherline system

Was thinking of this upgrade so that speed can be controlled via Mach 3 software.

Cheers

Mike <br> <br>

Interesting. So instead of the normal switch the motor is wired to this circuit and it goes to the main and to the controller board?

Comment

Was looking at it too. But not sure it will work as stated.

There's also a complete mill that comes with the spindle controller built in @

I've checked with them and they mentioned that they will be selling the controller separately and that was many months ago and so far still no news.

The controller is good if you are thinking of doing some threading & stuff.

Let's us know how it works out ya?
      Cheers,
      Chuck

Comment

any step-by-step picture instruction coming up ?

Its a Great day, lets fly, crawl, and fight.

XRB SR Lama
        Robotis Bioloid
        Robot Bear

<a href="http://asherong.sg">http://asherong.sg</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck
          Was looking at it too. But not sure it will work as stated.

There's also a complete mill that comes with the spindle controller built in @

I've checked with them and they mentioned that they will be selling the controller separately and that was many months ago and so far still no news.

The controller is good if you are thinking of doing some threading & stuff.

Let's us know how it works out ya?
          I am pretty sure its the same thing. I already wrote to this digispeed guy and see wats his reply.

Originally posted by BloodClod
          Interesting. So instead of the normal switch the motor is wired to this circuit and it goes to the main and to the controller board?
          BC, u still can do manual if you want, there is a switch to toggle. In the event u put to CNC, you can set the speed w G code.

Dam cool

Mike

Comment

cool if there is a need to vary the spindle speed. so far ... my speed always at max :P

Comment

Working...
            X