Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stepper motor shop

Hi all, we are looking for some cheap stepper motor.

You know where in Singapore offers cheap and Nema17 stepper motor? Second hand is also ok.

slt top floor. Kai chin

Comment

Unfortunately we tried the shop. The shop is damn stupid. No rating for the stepper. Try google all the branches, also cannot. And they don't sell a pair. And the owner

Is there any other place in Singapore?
      Thank you.

Comment

What is your specs, I have a couple of Nema 17 used unipolar from Sanyo Denki.

Comment

yes, nema 17. Torque is about 0.2Nm, and voltage 12V

Comment

Go with numerical control, you cant go wrong getting from him. He is an expert in this area

Mike

Comment

Thanks Mike for the flower.

I do have 2 pc of Sanyo Denki 103H548-0440, condition, 1 new and 1 used (just for a couple of times to test a ball screw drive). Made in Japan, step size 1.8 deg, 6 wire unipolar.

Unfortunately, these parts are no longer listed in Sanyo Denki website. But I found these specs from

Eio.com is a leading online retailer offering a diverse catalog of component electronics, consumer electronics, educational toys and games, professional tools and hardware, hobby and DIY products, and everything between.

"The Sanyo motor rating is 3.6V,1.2A,2.7Kgcm. " <br> <br>

Comment

3.6 V only ? We are going to run it at 12 V ...

Comment

Yes, it is rated at 3.6V. But the supply voltage also need to depends on your driver. What is your driver? I had ran one pc before using a Allegro A3977 based driver at 12V and it ran smoothly, and I was doing a 1/8th microstepping. The current rating is usually more important, and should never be exceeded. It is alright to drive the motor at 4x rated voltage.

see http://www.krupin.net/serendipity/in...wn-design.html

Comment

Usually we run the stepper motor 4-6 times its rated voltage to achieve optimum performance.

Mike

Comment

Hi, we just use the L298 and L297 chip to drive the motor. We supply 12V and the pulse to it. So is this possible?

Comment

Usually, the control signal are pulse and direction or (cw & ccw pulses). Is this your first project dealing with stepper motor? L297 and L298 can be used to drive the stepper motor provided that they are wired correctly. What's your application, a classic two wheeled robot? Why not look into other motor driver IC which can give you more flexibility such as microstepping.

Comment

We have already finished the driving circuit already. The only problem for our robot now is the two stepper. They cannot provide enough torque. We want to change to the new pair of stronger steppers.

Comment

My previous post only means to ask you wheter with the L298 drive circuit and 12V supply voltage, the motor can run normally or not :p I think you misunderstood me .

Comment

I had tested it with at 12V with a stepper motor driver from Allegro Micro. It is a DMOS translator. Since you had ran some stepper using L298, I don't there is any problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X