Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sherline enclosure vacuum mod

I updated my site with the vacuum mod. This will keep those irritating composite dusts away from me <br> <br>

i was also thinking of this idea, does it work well?
    do you add additional filter before the vacuum , e.g metal mesh ?

Its a Great day, lets fly, crawl, and fight.

XRB SR Lama
    Robotis Bioloid
    Robot Bear

<a href="http://asherong.sg">http://asherong.sg</a>

Comment

nope. I will still be hunting for a loc-line with a bigger diameter.

Btw: I just machined another thing, kinda cute Will update on my site tomorrow morning.

Comment

hmmm.... the lic loc concept is good in a sense that it allows one to tweak the tube to the position you want. I am wondering if it would be better if a flexible tube of say 3cm diameter hook onto the spindle - reason being the spindle will move up and down depending of the height of parts its milling. Just my thought.

Anyway, great mod

Cheers

Mike

Comment

so if you cut 12mm worth of material, the tube will follow down?

Comment

Originally posted by HZM
            hmmm.... the lic loc concept is good in a sense that it allows one to tweak the tube to the position you want. I am wondering if it would be better if a flexible tube of say 3cm diameter hook onto the spindle - reason being the spindle will move up and down depending of the height of parts its milling. Just my thought.

Anyway, great mod

Cheers

Mike
            U should be able to find such flexible tube at SLT, microphone stand. During my sec sch technical project, I got one for $20 for a flexible lamp. That was in 1993.

Comment

Originally posted by genexis
              nope. I will still be hunting for a loc-line with a bigger diameter.

Btw: I just machined another thing, kinda cute Will update on my site tomorrow morning.
              I also have tis loc-line thing, for my fish tank to direct the flow of water. But I lazy to install it, it has a Y-connection to install two.

I got it from very very very far away at cheap cheap cheap prices.

Comment

Hmm, how thick is it ?

Comment

Hmm, how thick is it ?
                  I go home take photo n measure then let u know. Those LFS selling not cheap, abt S$10 per piece if I remember correctly. I got mine more than 50% off.

Comment

wah nice. If you don't want and if it is suitable pls sell me.

Comment

wah nice. If you don't want and if it is suitable pls sell me.
                      Cannot sell u lah. I need it. But can tell u where to get............................................... .................................................. ...........................

Chattuchat Market, Bangkok !!! Most stuff there cheap cheap cheap.

Comment

chey~ then i'll need to source other places.

Comment

Here r my brand new tubes.

Diameter is 15mm <br> <br>

Comment

sell me the lowest piece. ... .. .. .. . . .. . .i make 1 keychain for u :P haha

Comment

Cannot lah. I sell u, then I got to buy it from somewhere again. My fishes will miss the aqua therapy leh.

Been too busy wif R/C projects till no time for fish projects. This is one of my fish project. Too many hobbies, too little time!!! How I wish I was a student wif many many time on my hands.

I have already told u the source. Maybe u wana try LFS to check the prices. If anyone going Bangkok, get them to buy many many many for u.

Comment

Working...
                              X