Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raw Material for Milling

Does anyone know where is a good source for milling materials such as Aluminium and Delrin in Singapore. Do they sell in small quantities for hobbist at a reasonable price ?
    Do or Do Not. No Try. - Yoda.

let me know the grade and size u looking for. I can point u direction

The reason I do not want to post the contact openly is many times, newbie asked the supplier tons of question and end with a small pc or at times empty handed. That alone is enough to fume the shop owner and raise their price on us the next time we enquired. I will try to answer you as much question as possible. Once you are sure wat you need, then I shall show you the rope

Cheers

Mike

Comment

Thanks. I am a newbie to milling. So I am not quite sure what I really want. I am trying to make some simple tools like swashplate alignment tool using Delrin as a material. I hope this is a correct material for this. In anycase, perhaps if you could spare me some time, I could meet up with you in one of the flying fields and show you the stuff I am trying to make.

I am will be away from the next 1 week. I will drop you a PM and if you are available we can meet up. Is that Ok with you ?

I really appreciate all the help your are offering me. Thank you.

Comment

ok. contact me when you are back.

If you are looking for small thin sheet, I have some.

Mike

Comment

Raw Material

Hi, does anyone know where to go to get wood material for building cupboards, shelves etc. Those at HOMEFIX and gokim tiam are quite ex, think there should be cheaper and more variety somewhere else in Singapore.

Comment

There is a shop in Kelantan Lane, near Jalan Besar that sells all kind of wood. You can bring your dimensions to them and they will cut the pieces for you. You just have to bring it back and assemble them. Some woodworking skill is required here. I am not sure if they are the cheapest in town but service is good.

Comment

Working...
            X