Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini craft accessories?

Hi,

Been eyeing this sub-forum for awhile and thus bought myself a mini-craft drill, saw that it had a lathe set, sold separately of course. Now I am wondering where I can find a lathe set?

Cheers...

Originally posted by danielburgess
    Hi,

Been eyeing this sub-forum for awhile and thus bought myself a mini-craft drill, saw that it had a lathe set, sold separately of course. Now I am wondering where I can find a lathe set?

Cheers...
    may i know how much u bought it & where u bought?

Comment

Comment

I am not really sure, I told someone about it and they got it as a gift from a place near their workplace, marine parade possibly?

Cheers...

Comment

have a brand new minicraft variable speed transformer for sale. interested pm me.

Comment

You can get minicraft items from the hardware store at seiyu in parco bugis junction.

Or you could go to the hardware store at centrepoint.. Its on the 3rd floor I should think.

Dremel bits should work with minicraft as well. Previously, there was an ACE hardware store with a HUGE variety of Dremel products.. now it has closed down. Anyone knows where else I can find Dremel products? I've tried Selfix DIY. The range is not fantastic.

Comment

I have obtained Mini Craft tools and accessories at the Handy Fix..? shop in B1 at North Point Yishun. Dremel parts I get from the same store in B1 at the Woodlands mall. You can can also get Dremel parts from the tool store on level 2 (it may be 3) of the Shaw Center at the HandyMan Center.

Comment

Yes, Centrepoint

Yes, Mini Craft at the Handifix shop in Centrepoint. But I don't think they have the full range, I don't recall seeing the lathe.

Also, Dremel at Tanglin Mall - the DIY shop outside the supermarket. I saw they had a Dremel set, and a router attachment - very tempting! Can't remember, unfortunately, whether they also had a lathe....

Happy tooling.
                Rajsan

Comment

also sell dremel bits in b1 of great world city, near the escalator

-yorben

Comment

anyone is using the Black & Decker RTX ?
                    would like to find out if its is compatible with the dremel parts.
                    e.g. the work table and also the bits ?

thanks.
                    pilotbear

Its a Great day, lets fly, crawl, and fight.

XRB SR Lama
                    Robotis Bioloid
                    Robot Bear

<a href="http://asherong.sg">http://asherong.sg</a>

Comment

I'm using the RTX, with Dremel bits and stuffs. No problem.

As for the worktable and press, I'm not sure because I'm not certain of the size of both brand of handtool.

Alfie

Originally posted by pilot_bear
                      anyone is using the Black & Decker RTX ?
                      would like to find out if its is compatible with the dremel parts.
                      e.g. the work table and also the bits ?

thanks.
                      pilotbear

Comment

Originally posted by Alfie
                        I'm using the RTX, with Dremel bits and stuffs. No problem.

As for the worktable and press, I'm not sure because I'm not certain of the size of both brand of handtool.

Alfie
                        thanks.

Its a Great day, lets fly, crawl, and fight.

XRB SR Lama
                        Robotis Bioloid
                        Robot Bear

<a href="http://asherong.sg">http://asherong.sg</a>

Comment

Hi, for any Dremel / RTX / Mini-craft accessories or tools, you can PM me for information or price list, I have a lot in stock. Had been selling such stuff for quite a while...

Comment

Originally posted by ringrain_78
                            Hi, for any Dremel / RTX / Mini-craft accessories or tools, you can PM me for information or price list, I have a lot in stock. Had been selling such stuff for quite a while...
                            I suggest you PM them directly if you insist to sell in this manner. Do it discreetly if you had to do so. Please kindly abide to selling rules stipulated.

Going after member doing subtle marketing is not our objective when starting this forum. Hope you understand and respect the forum guidelines.

Mike

Comment

Message noted, please feel free to delete my post if you deem necessary. Thanks and apologies.

Comment

Working...
                              X